Forum members BOATS

quote:Originally posted by Whole in the Water

Here are a few snaps of my boat, 20 ft. SilverStreak "Ofishall Business" at Lake Cowichan
Picture038.jpg

And one of us with a few fish we caught at Kyuquot a few summers ago.
HPIM0010.jpg

Long live wild salmon!!!
><))))>

I really like the Silver Streak. There is a Silver streak that looks exactly the same as yours in my Marina. Same colours with the same radar. Interestingly its got the same name !! Only he spells it 'O-fish-L Business' Its an 18'though, I think. It has twin 50 Honda's on it. Its previous owner named it "Norman N"

suc510331-0.jpg

preview_suc510411.jpg

preview_suc5131610.jpg

preview_suc5130710.jpg

preview_suc510460.jpg

preview_camping20070960.jpg

Pics are from Fun Times last
summer Fishing at Prince Rupert.
My Brother has the off shore boat!
But we just have fun with the Bayliner.
So far we have been fishing at
Prince Rupert, Bella Bella,
Nooka Sound ( Camping Friendly Cove )
Vancouver Fishing, and the Gulf Islands.
When we are not fishing the s
alt chuck we are up at
Alloette Lake in Maple Ridge.

Nice pictures, Bowrider....I have been in Bella Bella by on ferry twice. really small village with sensitive marine surroundings. Did you go on your boat all the way to Bella Bella from Port Hardy?

Is that picture of you holding halibut in Prince Rupert? This mountain sounds familiar to me as I was there two years ago.

Is the picture of a lake near Tweedsmuir Park? saw those mountains before as I went up north alot on the road.

Yes and Yes, the pics are from Prince Rupert.
Last time we went to Bella Bella the Camera
did not work - so guess we need to go again
this July. We drive to Bela Coola launch and
then Cruise out the inlet to Denny Island.
Last time we camped but this time will be
staying at Shearwater.

quote:Originally posted by Whole in the Water

Hey Peahead, where is this other boat like mine from?

Long live wild salmon!!!
><))))>

Thunderbird Marina in Fisherman's Cove, West Vancouver. Maybe some time I can get a photo and send it to you.

The fellow who used to own it a couple years ago now lives on Vancouver Island ( east coast).

SouthGatePolessinglestem001.jpg

This is my new rig, 2004 Kingfisher, traded my 18' Legend in.
Not the best picture, but the only one I have right now,waiting to
christen it with fish blood.

Would someone please tell me how to attach an image.
Thanks[?]

Sea Wolf

Only if its got a babe in a bikini or less!!!:D:D

Photobucket works for me.

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

fytfire, woman decided that we need to do exactly what you are doing so byebye to the 1/2 ton, hello 3/4 diesel. going down to order an alaskan camper next week.

so what are some of your favorite places to launch and camp?

Sea Wolf, I see you have Garmin radar on your boat. I'm looking at the GMR18 HD with a 720 touch screen. How do you like yours and what do you have networked to it? Any issues? What made you purchase it over others?

Matador

Thanks: reelfast, the wife and like to camp up and down the island and have fallen in love with the north end. Fishing is mostly from Parksville area and the west coast.:D

sea wolf you dont happen to fish up by malcolm island blackfish sound/queen charlotte straight do you? because i worked at a lodge last year and swear i recgnized your boat and name on the water.

Originally posted by pescador

Sea Wolf, I see you have Garmin radar on your boat. I'm looking at the GMR18 HD with a 720 touch screen. How do you like yours and what do you have networked to it? Any issues? What made you purchase it over others?

Matador

Pescador, I have a Garmin 4212 chart plotter with GPS and G2 Vision cards, GSD #22 500 digital sounder, GMR18 1000 Radar, and a GMS 10 network port expander. Had it now for 3 years and very pleased with performance/ease of operation. Ultimate in safety and information when cruising or fishing. Brought us back in some pretty ugly/foggy weather.
Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf

Back