Forum members BOATS

Peahead I love having them up as far as they can go have done it now on all my boats and lodge boats evern the guides up there moved them and set up other guys boats the same way and they like it as well.

For a couple of reasons when you swing them back on the swival bases everything is there right at the back of the boat then push forward ready set to go as many know I can check gear and be back in the water very fast.
Once a fish is on now I swival them forward completly out of the way to play and net a fish dont have to lean over the rigger its all clean out of the way NO obstructions. and with these new long booms the kicker doesnt come into play at all not even close.

But if I was fishing really deep and in a lot of current I dont know. but here in vic and sooke even winter spring fishing its a long way awy from even getting close to the kicker prop every boat is differnt.

Good luck Wolf

P.S. What joke Dohboy LOL LOL :D:D

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

quote:Originally posted by Barnacle Bill

Coholips, what size is your DE? Bet it flys with that 115!....BB

She's a 16.5' and I've had her close to 50 without ever having it WOT. I'm still amazed at the excellent fuel consumption that 20 year old 2 stroke puts out and the precision oil injection works great! Very quiet and next to no smoke.

Beauty Wolf!

Sterndrives rule!

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

The new engine and leg are in and it's time to get fishing.

nootkasound2008039.jpg

mikesseasport.jpg

new57gxi.jpg

newdpsx.jpg

Added last year = Merc 9.9 bigfoot with hyd tilt/trim and pod

Upgrades installed this year = Airmar TM270W (1KW - 25 degree on both 200 and 50), transducer switch to switch between Airmar thruhull B60 and new TM270, Clarion CMD6 (Has USB so iPhone gets powered/charged and play iTunes), Trollmaster Pro. Also had a everything rewired professionally.

P1000344.jpg

P1000574.jpg

P1000575.jpg

TM270 campared to stock Lowrnace supplied
5.jpg

/fishon

Added last year = Merc 9.9 bigfoot with hyd tilt/trim and pod

Upgrades installed this year = Airmar TM270W (1KW - 25 degree on both 200 and 50), transducer switch to switch between Airmar thruhull B60 and new TM270, Clarion CMD6 (Has USB so iPhone gets powered/charged and play iTunes), Trollmaster Pro. Also had a everything rewired professionally.

P1000344.jpg

P1000574.jpg

P1000575.jpg

TM270 campared to stock Lowrnace supplied
5.jpg

/fishon

Is that the one you had to release Christoph? Nice to see ya out there and thanks for the "hot tip"..... We wouldn't have found em without ya! :D:D[:p]

Is that the one you had to release Christoph? Nice to see ya out there and thanks for the "hot tip"..... We wouldn't have found em without ya! :D:D[:p]

quote:Originally posted by PW_Homer
[

Also had a everything rewired professionally.

/fishon

Nice lookin ride Homer. I hope the pro that wired everything soldered all connections. Most places just use butt connectors. It takes much more time to solder but worth every penny.

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

quote:Originally posted by PW_Homer
[

Also had a everything rewired professionally.

/fishon

Nice lookin ride Homer. I hope the pro that wired everything soldered all connections. Most places just use butt connectors. It takes much more time to solder but worth every penny.

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

hey wolf, yeah, few more - I'll send em by email - the sun was behind you, so they turned out fairly dark - you could probably lighten em up if you want. This one wasn't bad:

wolf1.jpg

As for the one we released Pac, nope, that one was mine - u'll be pleased to know even with all your jabbing, he did finally take off strong - no floaters of the chinook kind from me today :D

hey wolf, yeah, few more - I'll send em by email - the sun was behind you, so they turned out fairly dark - you could probably lighten em up if you want. This one wasn't bad:

wolf1.jpg

As for the one we released Pac, nope, that one was mine - u'll be pleased to know even with all your jabbing, he did finally take off strong - no floaters of the chinook kind from me today :D

Hey addicted! You are very welcome :D! Seemed like you 2 had fun too! Nice ride Wolf! Very impressed. Looks different in real than from the photos you posted earlier. I thought you had traded a lot of fishing-stern space for a huge cabin but I saw today that you still have plenty room back there to play - while the cabin still looks huge! Got to come on board one day to get the tour! Congrats anyway on this purchase! Didn't see too many fish hitting its planks today though ;):D

Hey addicted! You are very welcome :D! Seemed like you 2 had fun too! Nice ride Wolf! Very impressed. Looks different in real than from the photos you posted earlier. I thought you had traded a lot of fishing-stern space for a huge cabin but I saw today that you still have plenty room back there to play - while the cabin still looks huge! Got to come on board one day to get the tour! Congrats anyway on this purchase! Didn't see too many fish hitting its planks today though ;):D

Back