Forum members BOATS

Why do you think we left we were done 4 springs in the boat one about 8 lbs and the rest in the teens here is the famous dude!!!!
HALIBUT2010027.jpg

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Why do you think we left we were done 4 springs in the boat one about 8 lbs and the rest in the teens here is the famous dude!!!!
HALIBUT2010027.jpg

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

i get it now roy, u get a big enough boat and it makes us bigger guys look smaller in the pics[:p]

i get it now roy, u get a big enough boat and it makes us bigger guys look smaller in the pics[:p]

Here are a few snaps of my boat, 20 ft. SilverStreak "Ofishall Business" at Lake Cowichan
Picture038.jpg

And one of us with a few fish we caught at Kyuquot a few summers ago.
HPIM0010.jpg

Long live wild salmon!!!
><))))>

quote:Originally posted by smiley66

Well now is fancy as some but this is my ride. High Five.

Hey smiley66 ,
how do you like having the drop curtain enclosing in the helm like that ? Do you find its worth it to have thatt done ? Do you fog up much in there on cold wet days ? I have a 17 double eagle and getting a new canvas done in June - I'm thinking I may also get a curtain to close in seating as well. Creative Canvas will do it , no problem , but just wondering if its worth doing it.

What is that material is that top ? Looks vinyl ?

Alberni is wet dreams new? I have seen it lots and talked to whoever was running it this summer at clutesi he had a young kid and an older gentlemen with him i think.

Hey whole in the water,

Nice boat'Silver Streak' you got! I'd like to have this kind of boat boating in the inlets like Alberni and Nootka...so many logs floating around that are invisible while boating.

Hey Dave,you and I were in sea cadets togeather.You probably knew my sisters Debbie and Bobbie more than you knew me
Gary Van Kooten

Back