Forum members BOATS

Originally posted by JuBy

sea wolf you dont happen to fish up by malcolm island blackfish sound/queen charlotte straight do you? because i worked at a lodge last year and swear i recgnized your boat and name on the water.

Yes that was us! Spent a month with our boat and motor home in Alder Bay!

Sea Wolf

my friends have been looking into the c-dory boats I was wondering if you had any complaints with them they look like awesome comfortable fishy boats to me!

Originally posted by JuBy

my friends have been looking into the c-dory boats I was wondering if you had any complaints with them they look like awesome comfortable fishy boats to me!

No complaints at all - we are very happy. Two choices when you look for one.
1. 23' or 25'. Both towable - Small difference in length but huge in deck space, interior cabin and head.
2. Fisherman or cruiser. The 23 comes in two models. One with a smaller deck house and larger back deck - the Fisherman, and one with a larger deck house equipped for the cruiser/fisherman. Check out the link below and you will get a lot of information/comments etc.
http://www.c-brats.com/
Regards,

Sea Wolf

Here's the Grady all done up now...don't think I ever posted a pic other than when it arrived from Minnesota last year all dirty and what not.

GradySide.jpg

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

quote:Originally posted by SerengetiGuide

Here's the Grady all done up now...don't think I ever posted a pic other than when it arrived from Minnesota last year all dirty and what not.

GradySide.jpg

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

I see her name is the same as the others....other than IV..

Nice looking ride David!!!!

See you on the water this summer!!!!

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

quote:Originally posted by Peahead

quote:Originally posted by Whole in the Water

Here are a few snaps of my boat, 20 ft. SilverStreak "Ofishall Business" at Lake Cowichan
Picture038.jpg

And one of us with a few fish we caught at Kyuquot a few summers ago.
HPIM0010.jpg

Long live wild salmon!!!
><))))>

I really like the Silver Streak. There is a Silver streak that looks exactly the same as yours in my Marina. Same colours with the same radar. Interestingly its got the same name !! Only he spells it 'O-fish-L Business' Its an 18'though, I think. It has twin 50 Honda's on it. Its previous owner named it "Norman N"

Hey Whole in the water ! Here is a photo of the boat I wastaliking about ...same type of baot only smaller than yours I think its 18.5 ' but same name! ( only spelled " O Fish-L Business " )

OfishLBusiness.jpg

I found some video on youtube with my boat in it. The previous owner was a tuna fisherman out of Oregon. Those guys have it good for tuna down there for sure.

Mine is the one with the blood pissing out of the cooler on the transom.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sublime1bs#p/u/4/HgIsu6lEjxY

My boat shows up about 1/2 way through starting with the Van Halen song. Gotta get out and try that tuna thing.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sublime1bs#p/u/2/e4d0xAJSBq0

My ride has been around so to speak:D.

"I'm not talkin bout pleasure boatin or day sailin......I'm talkin bout workin for a livin"- Captain Quint

Great ride out to the bank, better ride than a big Hurst,lol. Love cut pluggin in Nit Nat lake too, just jump right over the bar and it is game on boy!!LOL

Well the guy has thought it out full well. I see he is optimistic too. Got the cooler ready and everything. LOL

I used to fish off otter in my float tube. #$^ whales scared me once though and never again.

Back