Forum members BOATS

Nice!! 20ft Hewes????

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Hi Kronic fisher guy

nice boat do you think the dimensions are simillar to my 17 ft old hourston? deep v , simillar size in side etc../?

how much was your boat? how long

thanks!

Michael

Hi Rockfish It is a 22'Hewes Searunner Extended transom.Rigged most of the boat myself and later added hydraulic steering so a second steering station and kicker throttle at the stern could be put in.I guess total cost around $50,000 ish with all the boat jewelery!Tons of fishing room great visibilty and fairly high sides make her a great fishing battle wagon!
Tightlines and full traps Kronic

Aw-- not so sure Dave. Now the warden tells me she doesnt like the interior colour scheme..;)
Cheers
bryan

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Silly question. How do you guys post your pictures directly to you site? I've been using Image Shack and when I delete it from Image Shack, it also deletes from my post SPBC. Thanks.

Well its that time of year and thought with a new year some new people on here and people upgrading thought id revamp this topic.

Here is my new ride for the 2010 season and forever as this is the last boat I will ever buy I hope LOL

NEWBluewolf26006.jpg

26hourstonbluewolf3031.jpg

NEWBluewolf26011-1.jpg

If your wondering what make its the 26 ft sportfisher made by HOURSTON and can tell you it is one hell of a boat in the rough water I just bury the nose a bit came home in a 3ft chop at 3000 rpm doing 20 kts and didnt even get the windshield wet smooth and very awsome boat very very impressed so far.

Lets see other guys new rides!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

did anyone make it to the open house at ocean pacific on sat, in CR? There was a 31 Pursuit there, loaded.. I want it.

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

quote:Originally posted by wolf

Well its that time of year and thought with a new year some new people on here and people upgrading thought id revamp this topic.

Here is my new ride for the 2010 season and forever as this is the last boat I will ever buy I hope LOL
If your wondering what make its the 26 ft sportfisher made by HOURSTON and can tell you it is one hell of a boat in the rough water I just bury the nose a bit came home in a 3ft chop at 3000 rpm doing 20 kts and didnt even get the windshield wet smooth and very awsome boat very very impressed so far.

Lets see other guys new rides!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Morning Wolf,
Very nice boat looks very 'clean'too. What year ?
I would have gone with a smaller Houston but chose DEagle instead. Hourston seemed to be made very well....when I went down to experience them making the boats ( here in North Van) I was impressed....the only problem was that they ( Both senior and junior)seemed completely disinterested in a single sale as they were doing a volume production orders( rentals) at the time.
Just curious....and sorry a bit off topic . How do you like having the riggers mounted so far forward on the gunnel ?

roy that one will be able to be seen from far away , no way to hide now, lol
but u will have more room to play that dirty joke on us suckers
nice boat roy, enjoy it

My ride up and running again for the season:
upgrades include the new power,
deck flooring
color depthsounder
laptop / color navigation system
speakers

will be looking to electric downriggers once money/summer rolls around again.

img3939t.jpg

img3937n.jpg

Back