Forum members BOATS

Here is Kaja, with her new paint job, give me a shout if you see me around Sidney!

DSC00099.jpg

Thanks Forrest, did you get out for halibut on Friday?

Addicted : Here are a couple more pics from in the boatyard, about to go back in the water

DSC00087.jpg

DSC00089.jpg

I don't have a great shot of my boat, but this is her, with a couple little springs

boat.jpg

Its enough to be able to recognize me so give me a hello if you see me!

Weinstein your welcome to borrow it if you'd like...

Cheers Duds! Looks like yours is catching more fish than mine!

It's a 28 Baha Cruiser SF with a 275hp Volvo Diesel on a shaft, apparently a guy from Sooke brought it over from the States...anyone on here?? It needed a lot of work, luckily my old man is pretty handy, he spent a good 4 months working on her last winter. They use it for cruising and I use it for fishing, perfect.

quote:Originally posted by Weinstein

It's a 28 Baha Cruiser SF with a 275hp Volvo Diesel on a shaft, apparently a guy from Sooke brought it over from the States...anyone on here?? It needed a lot of work, luckily my old man is pretty handy, he spent a good 4 months working on her last winter. They use it for cruising and I use it for fishing, perfect.

Great looking vessel Weinstein. You have any more pics of the interior? (I am a boat junkie ;) )

SWEET RIDE what year?
quote:Originally posted by Weinstein

Back