Forum members BOATS

WOW! nice job bananas. You are gonna kill this thread though, thats a hard act to follow!

canon camera 093.jpgcanon camera 104.jpg

new one for 2010 ....she's a little low in the stern due to a full hali locker

how do you make these full size when posting?....

Last edited by a moderator:
Fishn bc:
What kind of sort of H.P do the Suz. put out. Nice looking rig made in U.S?

Fishn bc:
What kind of sort of H.P do the Suz. put out. Nice looking rig made in U.S?

twin 140's....tons of power , jumps outta the hole, trolls down to 1 mph if needed...tops out at 44 mph, cruise all day at 32 mph at 4000 rpm....gonna try four blades soon , had them on my E-TEC and loved em'
it's a Baha Cruiser, they do one off's in south Florida. My buddy in Mervliie has one, Hank from Pacific King in Ukee has one....lost one of my best clients this year after he sold his company in Calgary, went out on the new rig and ordered one the next day....got it in four weeks.....that one is in port McNeil.....oh ya he bought 30 acres of waterfront too...

Hey Fishingbc
What pitch props do you have on now

19's....gonna try my buddies 4 blade 17's as soon as a few minor mods are done by Feb 1st.....he runs them on the same boat with twin honda 130's and has way more top end and lower rpms at cruising speed 32 mph

Heres the rig myself and LuckyLing fish out of. Had the boat for the past two seasons. We have a list of roughly 1 dozen items that need to be either fixed or changed before the spring, certainly gets the use. The dog house really hampers room for fishing but overall the boat has been great and allowed for access to many more areas compared to the 15 footer we had.

Attachments

• SAM_0046.jpg
    SAM_0046.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 714
Nice boat Tip Up. I have fished out of that same model of boat before and it did really well. I also had a 15' to start ( actually 14.5 ) I miss the small fuel cost though. I might end up going back to that one day.

Thanks. Even going from a 15 to 18.5 has put a dent in the wallet for fuel costs. I think the I/O has a role to play in that, doesn't exactly jump up on a plane. Four blade prop certainly helps though.

Thanks. Even going from a 15 to 18.5 has put a dent in the wallet for fuel costs. I think the I/O has a role to play in that, doesn't exactly jump up on a plane. Four blade prop certainly helps though.
geeze im envious, im doing 65L./hr at CRUISE!!! only 1l/hr at trolling though :)

geeze im envious, im doing 65L./hr at CRUISE!!! only 1l/hr at trolling though :)

I guess its all relative. I assume you are referring to the boat in your post, very nice btw. I've heard good things about the efficiency of the E-tecs, 65L/hr at cruise isnt much more than mine burns and I certainly dont have the same HP haha. As painfull as the gas dock can be, its always worth it.

haha yea they are very good for the power and size of boat definitely.
The old motors that we took off were doing 100l/hr at cruise and about 5l/hr at troll. huge improvement! im very happy with them

Here is a couple of before and after shots of the Prowler refit in 2009. Super happy with this rig and after fishing her HARD for 15 years, I think I will hang on to her. Although Bananas, I LOVE that new rig of yours. We need to talk man. I am in the market still for another, and I think that one would go well on my dock!! We'll be in touch!
misc_boat_top_022.jpg

Bike_and_boat_022.jpg

launch_2009_020_-_Copy_2.jpg

launch_2009_024.jpg

A bit dirty on the interior shot, but this was right after launching after refit...

Ah the Hielan Lassie now there's a proven fish killer .Lookin good Buddy. Give me a shout i'll get you some numbers on my rig not as bad as you would think.

Will do Man. Ya, that thing looks awesome... It has "Haggis Bandit" written all over it. By the way, some VERY nice lookin rigs on here... Im always admiring others boats, and you guys have got some beautys, big and small...

Heres another pic of mine and Tip ups rig. As Tip Up mentioned, our boat needs some work. Does someone have a good plan for mounting a pair of rod holders on the outside of the boat? We currently have our rods holders on our doghouse, but sometimes we dont use all of our rods (i.e. like when salmon fishing, the hali rods stay on the doghouse) and the rods get in the way when were landing a fish. Actually last season we lost a couple of nice fish because of too much clutter surrounding the doghouse. Any suggestions?

lucky ling

Attachments

• wokonaqua.jpg
    wokonaqua.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 651
Back