Forum members BOATS

Ten,
thats fricken hillarious! who says you cant be an armchair fisherman eh
Tim

That is a sweet ride Tenmile, will you be towing that behind the new ride. I wish you well on your new Charter service.

wow looks like you got new canvas too:confused:
that outta keep the leather dry

At least you didnt name it Luongo -- take it on a roadtrip and it would have nothing but holes in it...

seasport.jpg
[/IMG]

Testing pics.....

Alright! got the picture post thing down. Anyway above is the new rig. Just getting her ready DR's, radar, kicker, controls, odds and sods. Big step up from the Trophy.... almost feel sorry for the old gal poking her head up from the rodo's in jelousy (first picture). Doubt I will feel sorry enough to miss her though! Will post bloody deck pics soon enough!

Thanks WW,

4500 lbs dry, 22' '03 Seasport 5L Volvo Duo prop. Brought her up from the states... well worth the trip for the savings. Did it right - survey & mechanical check out before we bought. If you are considering going south for the deals, make sure you do this - cheap insurance! Beauty boats... a shame they aren't made anymore!

I believe there is some story out there on the evolution of the Seasports -- old dealer in WA didn't like the way the company was run so he made a competitor, the OceanSport Roamer (my dream boat) -- I'm not sure of the full story...:
e357173.jpg

Very similar lines to the SeaSport, particularly the larger ones. Great NW fishing boat!!! Love the lines and colouring of your new rig -- enjoy!!!

Yes it is too bad that Sea Sports are no longer made.............for now. I am sure someone will scoop up the molds and start building them again. Great PNW boat.

I crawled around big time in a few of them over the years at the Seattle boat shows and they are solidly build for sure. For a ping pong boat they are one of the better ones.

Great boat man thanks for posting. I remember one from down at Boon Docks for sale that looks alot like your ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah - beauty boat Shep! And another stern-drive Bro' in the fraternity. Volvo builds great stuff and I would have repowered mine with their 4.3/L but it would have cost me about $8/k more than the Merc and my budget dictated direction.

Happy boating and may she catch fish!

Back