Forum members BOATS

Yes ! built/finished here in Sooke on the hull that was laid up in Vancouver. Its 32' x 10' and draws 3'
It catches lots of fish and everyone from here know's of that too !

Nice Arima Dave! Great little boat. Good deal for 8600 bucks, even has the starboard and a nice travel cover too. Congrats

Wow littlejet
I betcha not much catches you, I have strokers in both my hotrods 1 being a 12sec car and I cant imagine that power in an aluminum boat
Nice Boat!!!!
Tim

Here is my new boat it's a Stabicraft a self bailing aluminum chambered boat it's super safe. Was not really stoked on the orange but its growing on me and I should be pretty visable out there which is not a bad thing. It has a 150 suzuki on it a 9.9 and a TR1 auto pilot.

StabiCraftpics015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, nice boat Jac,
I love the color, I betcha you will make a few people take a second look when you come flying up on them
looks kinda coast gaurdy

JAK, that thing needs more sponsorship decals on the side.........
emo-coffee.gif

Slick ride..

hey JAC, nice boat! Good choice on the power for reliability, too. Please explain "self-bailing". Is it scuppered like a Grady? Hard to tell by the pix. I'd be interested to hear details about that feature.Thx

Last edited by a moderator:
The boat was build in New Zealand and there is a dealer in Chilliwack. The boat is self bailing and has a 2 inch drain on eack side of the stern on the floor.

Wow!! I looked at those boats with envy a couple of years ago.... but didnt realize there was a BC dealer. Might have changed my purchase on the Alumaweld. Who is the dealer?

Venture River boats in Chilliwack and there is many dealers in Washington that have way more stock. The North American Rep for StabiCraft lives in the Seattle area. So far I love the boat it seems to be very well builded. They normally don't paint the pontoon area around the boat I guess its an option. If it was my choose it would have been bare aluminum around the pontoon to save on dock rash!!!

Now you just have to get the Dutch citizenship...lol. Very different looking boat for sure! Reminds me a little of the Sund's lodge boats.

Nice to see a fellow Stabicraft owner make an appearance. :)

My son and I got ours in Bellingham, saved a few bucks and it had the 115 Etec we wanted on it. It's a 589 model, just big enough to do what we want it for. We chose Stabicraft because of their safety rep, air chambered aluminum (safety for the grandkids), and don't regret it. I'm sure you'll enjoy using yours as well!

No action photos, here's a dry land pic. Non painted hull :)

DSC00773.jpg

Back