ECVI French creek-Nanoose-nanaimo reports

Hey BRS
I tried one earlier but I was using a black needle fish patern hootchie. I was in the screaming reel yesterday they know the patern and I think they have a pack left in there. good luck

Fished hard today but got goose egged at gerald today. The fish are at sangster still. Did have a pod of orcas pass through on the inside of gerald thats a first for me here. cool to see

sorry was workin. If you are fishin solo this week and want a deckhand gimme a shout.I know i hate fishing solo its to hectic. On tuesday a friend got 6 fish between 15-25 at sangster but got skunked yesterday. I did see 1 20lber caught there yesterday from the double eagle beside your boat. I talked to 6 boats yesterday at gerald and between them only 1 shaker. Seems like it was a slow day

Hey Kelly nothing to report from Sangster. Had one hit but nothing there when I got to it. The Alberta boys in the Double Eagle followed me over but I had to leave to work. I dropped both sides at the norh end of Sangster and trolled half way to seal rock just before the RCA.(Hear that lure-washer)and then back again. Give me call at work today or tomorrow and see if we can arrange something.

Greg im not sure the number or company. I heard today was dead over there from my neighbour. He has that nice hard top 22ft monoro and i talked to a friend with that 28ft pursuit. Both said they didnt see anything caught. Maybe this unsettled weather is turning the bite off as they said they marked alot of fish just no action. If you want company i can email my number or call roman for yours

Hey Kelly, I put a card on your dash. Give me a call. Maybe Roman would like to go too, I think he's getting bored waiting for the strike to end.

it was pritty slow for me at whalebone i seen some fish caught but all i got was a dogfish then broke my downrigger and couldnt get it off the mount.anybody else have better luck?

Hey Rob, what's the report. Planning on trolling down from Entrance in the morning. Where's the action at?

Shermanater remember to take your reel off your 3 piece rod and put it on your 2 piece.

Went out and worked the Grande. Shermanater and I boated a 20 and 8 or 9 pounder. Released another 5 borderline keepers. Why go west when the fishing is good here? Pictures to come.

Here is the 20 lb I got:

FishingGrandeAug1807002E.jpg

Here is Shermanater's fish:

FishingGrandeAug1807003E.jpg

Back