E.C.V.I.

The ling were nice size, 4 would have been legal.(65cm is it or is it still 60 in area 14 from last year?) You going out tomorrow? I might try to sneek out early.BRS

Was gonna head out then I heard the rain pelting down then I saw the gale warning then I checked the tide....anyway maybe tomorrow.

Greg didnt get enough fishin in i changed my flight till tuesday. Maybe another kick at the can tomorrow? Here is that sealion that had the boom shift on its fin and pin it. Died with its face in the water and the other sealions seemed to avoid it.

easter14.jpg

I just got back from the marina and the b-boat was still there. I'm heading out with a buddy from Alberta if you wanna go. we'll be fishing the low tide this aft and then some,maybe go talk to some locals.Im heading to Nanaimo let me know if you wanna go. BRS

Had an old fishin buddy visit from Alberta. We ran over to Sangster, then Sqitty Bay, Jedidiah then False Bay to talk to the locals.No fish but a good day and lots of laughs. I tried calling you on #16 on the way out and no response. Salmon should be showing up anytime now...BRS

Ran up to the top end of Lasqueti and trolled False Bay to Finnerty Island and nothing. No bait and not even a Ling. Went into False Bay to talk to the locals and ran into the guy who caught the 30lber two weeks ago. Said it was a great scrap but he's fished lots since and nothing.I sure wish they would show up soon.......BRS

Went down to Gerald for the morning bite and a pod of killer whales went right by. I trlled for another 10 min and then I watched them head to Mistaken. There are a gizillion seals there so I picked up and went over hoping to see some fur flying. They were right and the end where all the seals were but I did'nt see any "bite it". Had the dog with me and he was going nuts. There was a huge male and his dorsal fin was curled right at the top. Not sure what that means.Kelly maybe you could post that pic and maybe someone on here recognizes him.

Gonna give her another shot today, not too sure where yet. Takin Duke out again, last time out he was lucky(12lb March 3)I'll report later on our day.BRS

Hey haverodwilltravel definitely a big wow. That was the biggest orca Ive ever seen, I thought someone on here may have recognize him. That curled dorsal is very unique and this guy was huge.BRS

Hey greg any fish around? I heard french creeks coughin some up 27 and 17lber last week. Decent fish. Might be worth a peek if its still dead.

Back