Canucks: 2011/2012

Did the Sedins play tonight?

Please anyone reading this thread.... It's a 2 starrer ;)

It should be at least a 4 cause the hack thread is still a 3... You know what to do.

yes Derby wrong way, but it coulda went either way, except for the refs pass over to kesler for the first goal....hahahaha, lippy, its been that way for a while and should stay that way, cant believe it took ya so long to notice,lmfao, i wasnt gonna say anything, thats for sure....as for the sedins, they have rarely been on the score sheet lately, like really rare....HABS in town on saturday...cant wait for the HABS to destroy lulongoal...he will likely get yanked by the second period....holmes*

pfffffffffffffffffttttttttttt.....:D

Alot better offence but the defensive zone play leaves a lot to be desired. Too many turnovers at the blue line. Edler was caught for both of the jets goals although he did pick up a gift of a goal later on. Both goalies were solid except for Schnieder on the second goal guessing pass after the Edler stumble. At the end of the day a step in the right direction but certainly not ready fo the playoffs yet.

Not too bad of a game. Schnieder looked pretty solid,and Kesler was a force.Hope he keeps it going down the stretch here. Another
Presidents trophy would be sweet going into the REAL season here soon.That home ice advantage through all 4 rounds helps alot IMHO.

The Habs fans don't have much to cheer for except for the beer, lol.

Habs=Fanatical
Bruins=Neanderthal

Both =
anigif_the-definitive-charlie-sheen-is-fcking-crazy-gif-22533-1298924636-18.gif

:D

YOUR weird holmes how can you be a fan of the habs as well??? you cant be both as the original 6 those 2 teams HATED each other and to be both well thats just f%&ked up. ol rocket would kick your butt if he heard such things... LOL LOL

Is it my imagination or have the Canucks stopped hitting? Last year it seem like they would hit everything that moved on a very aggressive forecheck. Now it seem that when they do try to check someone they turn their back to them just before contact. What ever happened to catching a guy with his head down and rocking him? No forecheck will cut down turnovers resulting in less goals. If it reverts to old time hockey in the playoffs like it seems to every year the hitting will result in less penalties. Wee need to get that part of our game back.

Is it my imagination or have the Canucks stopped hitting? Last year it seem like they would hit everything that moved on a very aggressive forecheck. Now it seem that when they do try to check someone they turn their back to them just before contact. What ever happened to catching a guy with his head down and rocking him? No forecheck will cut down turnovers resulting in less goals. If it reverts to old time hockey in the playoffs like it seems to every year the hitting will result in less penalties. Wee need to get that part of our game back.

They also had a lot more injuries when they played that way. Let them start that in the playoffs when it really counts

I believe so.. if you remenber last year they did the samething untill the first play off game ... then they came out crashing and banging... :)

hitting in general is down this season across the league, guys are scared of the head shots or hitting from behind and getting fined or suspended, wolf i just am a fan of both, cant help it....lulongoal in net?, going with 7-2 HABS :p:D...holmes*

LMOA It will take the habs five games to get 7 goals. Hawks would have a better chance of seven but only if Lou was in net. Schneider in net forget it. Nice to dream.

Back