Canucks: 2011/2012

I believe Kassian is on the second line tonight, to start. Raymond on the 4th. We'll see how long it lasts. The canucks definitely need to find another line to score. The sedins have been off this year so far. Or has the rest of the league figured out how to take them out of games? Without secondary scoring, the canucks will be lucky to make round 2. I would love to Kassian on the top line every now and then. Then Burrows could go down with Kesler. They play well together.

I believe Kassian is on the second line tonight, to start. Raymond on the 4th. We'll see how long it lasts. The canucks definitely need to find another line to score. The sedins have been off this year so far. Or has the rest of the league figured out how to take them out of games? Without secondary scoring, the canucks will be lucky to make round 2. I would love to Kassian on the top line every now and then. Then Burrows could go down with Kesler. They play well together.

Perhaps the twins miss the pucking moving d-man that went to buffalo...if you check his numbers perhaps he miss the twins....in the end both guys numbers are down

Enough with the crazy Luongo bashing...! He hasn't had his best year and yet he is still one of the very best in the league. If it wasn't him we would be lucky to be .500 over the past few months.

I agree the scoring needs to pick up, especially Kesler who provided such valuable secondary scoring last year.

hahahaha, didnt see this b4 i posted....lol...u will likely lose 7-1 or something crazy like that lol
My good man perhaps those shrooms in your omelette weren't chanterelles after all :confused:

Yep holmsey,looks like I'm the one who ends up eating crow! 3rd period I'm bailing..maybe I'm suffering from a contact high! :eek:lmfao

Just brutal play tonight, they look like they don't give a rat's butt...really starting to **** me off. Get Schneider in there too, Lu is an average goalie...Schneider plays well night in and night out!

Where's our offense? Sure, the 'D' rather took the night off but that's no reason for the guns to join them again. Painful to watch...

It is getting to the point that I cheer for them because I live here, not because I like them! I cheer for whom ever is playing against the Habs, might be the same soon for the Canucks. Very frustrating.

Man I hope they can pick it up. That was a brutal game. They were beat to every puck, lost every battle on the boards and every time the D pinched, they gave up a 2 on 1. If this is the best they got, they will not win a playoff round. I still have faith that they will pick it up, but they better start doing it soon. You don't really want to go into the playoffs on a losing note.

in case you guys havent noticed, the offence left a long time ago, they got by on goaltending, now old bongo is back, they have been outplayed most night in the last month or so, nice power play, time for some scratches and lets ride snides for a while, now i think i will go watch a junior B game at least these players give a ****!!!!! rook out!!

They've pretty well clinched a playoff spot... we all know that no regular season game is going to mean a damn thing once the first round starts. I wouldn't get too upset about a loss right now. Some of you sound like youre about to jump ship!!! Relax....they are almost first in the league lolol. Every win is important but some teams are already in a 'playoff' for the 8th spot in west. All that really matters for the canucks is that they get to the playoffs healthy and build some chemistry/confidence.......

They've pretty well clinched a playoff spot... we all know that no regular season game is going to mean a damn thing once the first round starts. I wouldn't get too upset about a loss right now. Some of you sound like youre about to jump ship!!! Relax....they are almost first in the league lolol. Every win is important but some teams are already in a 'playoff' for the 8th spot in west. All that really matters for the canucks is that they get to the playoffs healthy and build some chemistry/confidence.......

X 2 on that... ;)

You obviously missed when Bieska chewed on the stick..... Which drew blood.. No call

Good to see all the Peggers out supporting though

Back