Canucks: 2011/2012

Nobody??

One of the ones that you just dive around cause they are too busy staring at the headlights??

Waka waka?

[kLYAK1_r0Zg] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLYAK1_r0Zg&feature=related

WTH are all the Canuck fans? This thread fell off the 1st page!!! Good game this afternoon. Only caught the 3rd period and liked the finish.

dont worry still here....pro LOL LOL they played WAYYYYY better that afternoon only down fall is still mason making very bad decisions wish they trade him sad when you have 4 efence men with better stats his time is done he is weak

Bieska seems to be like pink salmon, only shows up every other year.

lost power b4 the game, no internet, no electricity, NO HEAT all nite, BBQ for dinner,lol, what a crazy storm, had to come to CR just to get the interwebs...lmao....holmes*

Convenient when once again you pick 2 games wrong.......both going the wrong way.

Was at this game. Oh boy that was too close. Good thing we had sneids in net. So many turnovers. Glad I got to fist pump and cheer in the face of some hawks fans sitting behind us.

Given a choice I'd put the Wiener between the pipes every time. Throw Lou a game every now and then to keep him from crying.

Had to laugh when that commentator was standing next to Lou at the bench while Lou was sitting there with both his gloves on. WTF?
How would he scratch his balls or pick his nose?

Didn't get to watch the entire game as I was online trying to book flights to Mexico for spring break. What I did catch seemed like it was an entertaining game..close to the Boston game. I did get to watch all of the OT and had to laugh at Quennville blowing an artery from a non-call.

That was the weekest shootout I have ever seen... Redwings deserved the 2 pts.

Back