Canucks: 2011/2012

That was the weekest shootout I have ever seen... Redwings deserved the 2 pts.

The way the Nucks played the first 2 periods the Red wings deserved the win ..the only reason the Nucks were in the game was because of Lou... like the Nuck shooter in the over time really test the wings goalie??? Please don't hang that one on Lou.... ;)
PS how's the cat.. :)

**** you need to stop Bolland from pumping you on top, pull up your pants & B the man
Lu has a bad rap in shootouts but is good of a late
The wings are hot in the shootout & it shows in the standings, they deserve to have won this game cuz they play'd better

hahaha, ya just caught that,lol....u should check out the other forum, got ya back..coulda been more brutal but its a family forum and they are more strict..lol....holmes*

Ya wat U said.....Flol
all in good fun eh

Just watch your post about my boyz ...........ya wind city wanna B
cuz I'll be reply'n @ all fronts

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup....more points the goalies keep gathering for the team...perhaps the team will show up and help them out..... :)

Have to say Lou is showing the odd flash of brilliance and it's some encouraging. Since I'm so hip on kicking him when he's down doin' the 'face-down tuna on a wharf thing'.

Lou had pretty good game last night. Again, I'm quick to beat him when he's down so it's only fair when he comes through. Coupla' soft ones.

Think I like the new guy. Not sure what's up with all the 'line-juggling'?

Just because i don't enjoy childish banter as entertainment doesn't mean i'm gonna have a jammer.

BTW, why do you alway put "Holmes" at the end of every post you make? We all know what your username is............it's right on your post.

Maybe stick to the Shithawks thread

Looks like the time for a staged fight....both of you out to centre ice, nod and drop em.

The Hawks and Hawk fans are way to emotional. I think somone is slipping them estrogen. Hey holmesy you starting to get tits?

What's with all the ties and shoot outs this year? Are they playing for the one point and if they get two it's a bonus. It is like watching reruns of old movies, you know what is going to happen in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man was he crappy in the shoot out... upside down, stick flyin' all over the place.

Good thing the boys were puttin' it in the net to keep givin' the wang more chances; had to stop one sooner or later.

I wasn't just luongo. Booth was a force out there. Hodgson showed flashes of brilliance but dissappeared as well. As for the Sedin line........not alot of effort there. The team effort was marginal at best.

Back