Canucks: 2011/2012

Anyone else notice how often the Canucks don't have games anymore on Saturday night? Seeing them play the 2nd game on HNC is becoming rare. While TO always plays on Saturday and gets the first game slot even if they are on the road in Columbus.

That goal "lou" scored on himself shouldnt have even counted as where was the whistle??? the rule states when the REF loses sight of puck the whistle is blown you can see it is inside the top of his pad and out of sight shiat happens but ive seen the whistle many times blown way before then...just saying...

wolf

Anyone else notice how often the Canucks don't have games anymore on Saturday night? Seeing them play the 2nd game on HNC is becoming rare. While TO always plays on Saturday and gets the first game slot even if they are on the road in Columbus.

TO is TO....never gonna change. Our Saturday games do start to show up again next month and we have 5 in a row in March.

Doesn't look like that is going to happen. Glad I am stuck at work and not watching on tv. Hope they show up on Tuesday as I will be there. Hope I get to see the weiner man.

LOL..... Too bad holmes* didn't call this one.... he would have got one right...

Trade Lou and fire AV, can't believe we lost one..

Oh Oh they brought out the 4th tenor to sing the anthems...hoping the good luck charm brings them a win tonight.

Why don't they put Schneider in for the shootouts...does Luongo's sv% and record in shootouts not speak for itself...****!!! So sick and tired of it....

Luongo - Micheal Jackson -Reggie Jackson --They all wear a glove on one hand for no apparent reason

Last edited by a moderator:
When it comes to shootouts...

Luongo reminds me of the deer that you miss in the dark...
emo-coffee.gif

Back