CANUCKS'- 2010

Great game! Good on Boston for makin' a game of it in the 2nd. I was truly worried there, till you could finally feel the tide changing early in the 3rd. Awesome depth on our club - UNSTOPPABLE!

Bad call missed on the hack on Bieksa.

Now for the 'split' in Boston, back home for the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME FRIDAY NIGHT... then the big PARADE ON SATURDAY!

Wow... I can see it all now.

Nucks' in - 5

Just got home from the game. Man was that an expensive birthday present for my son's 19th birthday. But, it was a very good game. Insane loud when Manny came on the ice!! Good to see he hasn't lost anything from being off since March!!
Two more wins to the cup!!

How is rome supposed to miss him when Horton has his head down and is looking backwards.
Hope he's ok

After 1: Indeed I hope Horton is ok too... but that was a bogus call. It was a late hit plain and simple; no charge, no elbow to the head. Just a good hard check that caught the guy with his head down.

Huge PK! Bruins gotta' be disillusioned after that. Figure they're done.

Sick-fu#king-sick! Can't believe they left Lou in for so long. Errorhoff had yet another terrible game and Edler weren't much better.

Regardless that they played yet another of their worst games in the playoffs, the reffing once again was atrocious and inexcusable.

It's perfectly okay to punch guys in the face after the whistle; it's perfectly okay to hack & slash; but don't you dare lift a guys stick as he's trying to shoot and don't you dare knock a guy over if he's not lookin' at you!

WTF?

What's happening to our game?

It's being diluted by girly-wimp officiating and a x-dressing league executive!

No one likes to see a guy go down like Horton did, no one! But come on, this is hockey, not accounting!

Sick-fu#king-sick! Can't believe they left Lou in for so long. Errorhoff had yet another terrible game and Edler weren't much better.

Regardless that they played yet another of their worst games in the playoffs, the reffing once again was atrocious and inexcusable.

It's perfectly okay to punch guys in the face after the whistle; it's perfectly okay to hack & slash; but don't you dare lift a guys stick as he's trying to shoot and don't you dare knock a guy over if he's not lookin' at you!

WTF?

What's happening to our game?

It's being diluted by girly-wimp officiating and a x-dressing league executive!

No one likes to see a guy go down like Horton did, no one! But come on, this is hockey, not accounting!

Agree for the most part - this is what went wrong in the Chicago series that almost cost them - its 4 friggin nothing after 2, you aren't getting 4 goals against Thomas in 1 period so take Lou out of the game, give him a rest, let him regain composure - sure, the first few goals weren't on him, but its just a mindset thing, and now that you let him get shellacked for 8 goals, his head is going to be screwed with. Give Schneider the 3rd, put Lou back in game 4 regardless end of story. He screwed that up with Chicago and got 2 blowouts against him...you'd think he'd learn.

As for the game, I have to say its getting pretty out of hand - the refs have no consistency and because of it, they are allowed to pound the hell and slash the crap out of each other (much more Boston getting away with it that I saw)....I like a tough game, but its just dirty now and Norton won't be the only one hurt here. I do think Rome needs a suspension and it needs to be a wake up call for every one else. I've watched reply 20 times and he clearly gets up off his feet and obviously way too late. I'm for the Canucks, but not for seeing guys careers possibly be put in jeopardy. What a shame it played out the way it did.

Hard game to watch tonight. Game changing hit by Rome. It was late and it was kinda blindside. I don't like seeing those. I play hockey have had some concussions and it sucks. I hope he is able to come back from this one. I don't think Rome wanted to hurt him, but still gotta punish him for it. It's the only way to try and take it outta the game. I hope Canucks come back with a strong game Wednesday. I could see Kesler having a strong game 4.

Back