CANUCKS'- 2010

FAIL

tomselleck.gif

Go play in the Hawks thread :p

Well he should golf (I don't) Isn't cheaper if your a kid?

images

The rest of Canada has always hated us because we're the prettiest girl in school, and the less pretty girls -you know, the kind who dress all in black and think they're intellectuals because they looked up "existentialism" -like to think we are dumber and shallower than they are, which normally we would respond to, except that we're too busy right now brushing our hair.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/Opinion...+hockey+team/4769549/story.html#ixzz1M9Okt3uW

Not that we hold any of that against you, rest of Canada. You are who you are, and we are who we are.
All we would ask of you is don't hate us because we're beautiful.
Oh, who am I kidding?
Go ahead. Hate us.
We don't care.
In fact, we revel in it.
Because we have a dance to go to, and you don't, poor things.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/Opinion...+hockey+team/4769549/story.html#ixzz1M9PMdn8t

SpringFever552........... Im ready.

bbq13%20(2).jpg

I'll let you know when the fish is done.....

Niemi will be the x factor in the upcoming series. Last year he badly outplayed Lou, maybe Lou gets redemption this year. It is hard to imagine Niemi playing up to the level of Rinne however.

Luongo and the D will get a serious test this series.

A Sedin sighting in this series would be a huge help.

Should be a good series, even in gold river :)

Can anyone say, "Shark-fin soup?"

Yee-ha! Just fookin' given'er!

I figure Kessler will continue his rampage and the Sedin's will come back along with Raymond and Higgins who will also contribute. Lou is seeking redemption as well and our guns on the 'D' will also wake up, so I'm going out on a limb here:

Nucks in 5!

(More wishful thinking from a diehard Canucklehead)

Here is a new one for you Lipripper.... LOL time to change your avator GO NUKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 228026_226116304072282_100000217427576_1067562_3169719_n.jpg
    228026_226116304072282_100000217427576_1067562_3169719_n.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 12
just for fun... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF7Vjz6gdeI&feature=player_embedded

if I was a betting man, I would not be putting money down on the Sharks with Niemi in net winning the Cup, he's 6 & 0 in playoff series and can't for the life of me think he'll go 8-0 for 2 cups in 2 yrs....it's got to come crashing down on him at some point and he is due to lose a round...hopeing its this round:p

I think Canucks will win this 3rd round in 6 games with Kesler continuing his play like the true "Captain" he is, Sedins had some great chances in first 2 rounds against some of the best D-men,not to mention the goaltending in those 2 rounds but will NEED to find a way and start putting points on the score sheet(fingers crossed;)) if THIS series is to be won by the Canucks...there will be NO 2-1 games in this series....

the Canucks backend having this/some time off should come out hitting, with Luongo keeping the pucks out lately, I won't be worried "if" he stumbles,Canucks have a pretty good:D backup to go to...

should be great hockey to watch, I'll be listening @ work on 1040:mad:

Going to game tonight!!!! Probably means they will lose hahha :P. Should be a good one! Then a visit to pacific net and twine tomorrow morning then back to island for updating of marine first aid...goody!!!

Here is a new one for you Lipripper.... LOL time to change your avator GO NUKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Roy.... You are my official avatard hustla

Back