CANUCKS'- 2010

Like Tambellini in tonight,Sammuelson hasent looked effective for awhile. new speed more production. Sedins who knows,times running out,maybe they should try throwing hard checks,might come up with the puck

Budweiser for the win!

A day off for me..... After dropping the kids off at school, fished till about one... Had a siesta.
Woke up went and grabbed a 6 pack for the game.
I drink bud and only have had one Canuck can after quite a few try outs

My six pack called it and am now drinkin a Nuck bud.... Couldn't crack any of them till the game was over.

IMG_0794.jpg

2-1.......

Go Detroit!!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news canuck haters. You get to slag the best team in the NHL for another round.
And please humour us some more by predicting they will lose every game.

I think San Jose is kinda scary..... Go Detroit!

With a few days off till the next round I hope the team gets some time to reevaluate their game and get some serious practice time in. I don't like the way we handled Nashville. That last game was too topsy turvy for me. What am I saying, they pretty much all were. We played pretty good in the first, then coasted and sat back in the second and in the 3rd when we should have had the pedal to the metal for the ENTIRE 20 mins - we were on again off again and falling back waiting for them at times. Also, way too many dumb penalties. That will kill us against a team with a few snipers.

If we get the Sisters' back on line we should be unstoppable. If not, the remainder of the run will fall on Lou's lap as well as Kessler & Burrows and any other forwards who can contribute. As well, if we can get the blueline guns blasting - Salo/Edler/Errorhoff - this could still be doable.

Detroit or the Sharks? Who cares, it'll be great either way!

I don't think either SJ or Detroit has a pair of shutdown D like the Hawks or Preds did and their goaltending isn't quite as strong either. This may allow the Sedins to perform a bit better. On the down side both these clubs can put the puck in the net so Lou will have to be at the top of his game.
On paper it promises to be excellent hockey, time will tell.

I think Detroit is a better match for the Canucks but it will be tough either way.

How about some predictions between Tampa and Boston. I have a gnawing feeling that Tampa is going to get the job done and make it to the cup final.

I'm hoping Detroit & San Jose go 7 games. In game 7 it goes to triple overtime and that the winning team is well bruised and battered.

I'll take Detoit over SJ but just want a game 7 so they beat the sh*t out of eachother. Either series will be a HUGE step up in terms of excitement as Nashville puts games in comas. Sedins will fare better vs. the Wings smaller lineup so bring em on!

Canucks are not firing on all cylinders but they are still our team. And besides unless they can take out Kesler we still have hope.

Derby I have thick skin grew up in a habs houshold and I cheered for the Leafs, tell me I didn't take a lot of abuse. The bro cheers for the pilsner team :)
maybe see if the sardine sisters want to come on the halibut trip with you I hear it is good bait for the flatties.

I'll make sure I bring the "Pilsner" along on the trip :) I guess I could see why the tough skin... not surprised thou :) Not sure who I would put my money on between the pair of you. Guess we'll find out when we go rip lips :)

My original at the end of the season call was Nucks-Boston going for the cup-lets see what happens....
Looking forward to the trip...pretty sure there will be no laughing :)

I used to be a die hard leaf fan and do remember the 67 cup win. Thank god I managed to ween myself away and switched to the local team in around 1980. At least with the nucks I might see my team win a cup before I expire. Leaf fans you have to hope your grandkids might get to cheer a winning team. I feel so sorry for the centre of the universe...NOT!

What if Tambi didn't have another gear?

[9DM33aRgyPQ] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DM33aRgyPQ

Back