CANUCKS'- 2010

Right on Eman..... you can have the seat I saved for holmes*;)

I've seen enough time to break up the twins. They are what minus 5 now. Maybe apart they might be forced to play a different game and start contributing more.

Best game of the series.....

Oh well... we lost.

Kesler for Prime Minister! :thumbup:

kesler9.jpg

X2

Something needs be done!!

.... they need to play like Kesler:D, dam I like, no love the way he plays...heck I want him to come out next game wearing the "C";)......

here's hoping the Sedins will FINALLY(fingers,toes,legs,and eyes all crossed) have their breakout game of the playoffs on Monday after watching Kesler single handedly "almost" win game 5 for them...

all kidding aside...
I'm in no way blaming the loss on Luongo,and maybe it's me, but did Luongo look even "slower" between the pipes tonight? could just be the outstanding play of the guy 200ft away:confused:

take out the shorthanded 1st goal,1 very bad bounce for Preds 2nd goal and its a "W" for the home team, but then add a beauty 1st "and"2nd for Ward and the play of Rennie and its game over.....next...

said it before I'll say it again, Rennie could steal this series from Canucks if the team in front of him can score a few....which they did tonight

the Canucks like doing things the hard way, and will wrap it up in Nashville...

p.s. Great pic(LMAO) Lipripper:D

A dual-brainfart from Edler cost the team another plane ride. Yeah, I guess you're right, they like doing things the hard way.
Getting through this series is all that matters. Kess is awesome!

Luongo had a chance to erase some of his teamates mistakes and he couldn't get the job done. Once again Luongo is getting outplayed by the guy at the other end of the rink.
The Se-minuses are getting very predictable. Play the entire shift in your own end and then help Lou fish the puck out of the net.
Too bad an excellent effort by most of the team was wasted. Samuelson looked like he could be done. He looks like he has been playing hurt for quite some time.
Big celebration in Gold River :(
From an entertainment standpoint game 5 was the best game yet. Is there a sport that changes its reffing standards more than the NHL? The regular season is filled with phantom penalties game after game and now we get no penalties.

YEAH I love how obrien can just crosscheck and cross check away at kes and others and its ok??? even to someones face, comn all you have to do is call it once and they wont continue when a guy gets hit on the back numbers and leaps forward call it I dont care what team its is be consistant......

Wolf

The nucks should have won last night. The Preds got a couple of lucky goals and I don't fault Lou. The one from behind the net was a one in a million fluke. The shorty was the point mans fault on the pp. Lou wasn't even warmed up yet and his 1st test is a clear cut breakaway. Van found a way to loose.

And the PP goal was samulason once again looks like he is out for good thank god as he sucks.... anyways....

wolf

Caught the third period in Kamloops last night... Looked to be a couple bad bounce but generally Nucks have out played Preds the whole series -It will be done tomorrow night-Just got to love have Kess plays :)

Was at game last night, section 119 row 9, and wow, those predators have horseshoes up their butt haha....unreal amounts of luck, we totally outplayed them, dominated them 4 out of 5 games and the one we didn't the whole game we dominated OT...we have this in 6.

Canucks caught a huge break with the Wings winning last night. They need to play the same way they have been playing, Luongo needs to bring his A game and the Se-minuses just need to bring some sort of game.
Hey Hooomey, Nucks 3 Preds 2 in OT, Burrows gets the winner : )

yes those are the keys I believe, Luongo play good, sedins look like you want it. but if the sedins can't show some heart and guts we're not going very much further, after watching that game 5 it is quite apparent the wrong guy is wearing the C Kes is the engine driving this team what a masher that guy is, love his game!

Im feeling an OT game and the nucks coming out on top. They seem to play better in nashvile then at home. Kinda scary in my opinion.

Wooooooo 1000 posts! That took a few years!

Back