CANUCKS'- 2010

oh ya pips, like i need weeks to plan a couple meals for two ppl,lol, its raining so i dont feel like golfing, shouldnt you be selling some medical stuff?,lol....holmes*

Hahaha........ya I do!! Takin' a mental break as I was on a web conference with folks in Toronto who weren't overly concerned with us having a meeting at 6am my time. Frickin' "center of the universe" mentality!!!

And when I do go up there I really hope to meet alot of you guys who live in that area as ill be more than likly spending a couple of night up there (THANKS HOLMES) LOL and in whatever pub he is at and have some fun and drink a few

GO NUKS!!!!!!!!!

Let us know when you're going Wolf....not sure if you're looking sooner or later. If the Nucks are in the final....I think it would be hilarious to watch a game with holmes; video/photos would be mandatory of course!! ;)

I'm gonna be over that way this summer......could be fun to get some Nuck fans together to have a beer with Patrick Kane's boyfriend in Gold River. :p

The "Sham Wow" crowd will inspire the Preds onto Victory tonight. Music City 4 Nucks 3.;) eman

...my daughter said it looked like the Lions vs Sask. western finals game we went to a couple years ago;)

Hank will make history "on one leg" tonight....Canucks win 4-2 ..Kesler with mt net goal :p:D

2nd Intermission: Good game so far. Not enough goals though.

During the anthems when they were panning the Canucks bench and showed Errorhoff I spouted out to my wife, " Yeah, Errorhoff and Edler better step it up tonight!" I think they heard me. No ****!

Great effort and finally a goal by one of the Sisters'. Lou is playin' great and I hope he can carry on.

5pm Saturday and the Preds' are goin' down baby! Beers & barbie me thinks. Boneless chicken thighs with a 'rub' I think.

Cheers!

Great effort and finally a goal by one of the Sisters'
Sans goalie though.....:D

Nashville had a good third

But....."It's all Kesler.... All the time"
emo-coffee.gif

smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah canucks! I'll be there too, bringing my 6 year old daughter to her first game, row 1 section 308, can't wait, finish them off boys!

Would the Hawks have beaten the Canucks last year with a healthy Kesler, Burrows and Mitchel??
Hey Holmes, just what kind of stickwork did Bolland inflict on H Sedin?

San Jose aint gunna be easy thats for sure!

of course they would have slaughtered them, and not enough stickwork, hes still skating isnt he?,lol, have fun at the game fellas,im sure thats going to be a lifelong memory for your daughter killer, dont care if the crapnucks win as yer not getting past the next round anyways....holmes*

The ultimate in sour grapes

For you guys going to the game.........just a heads up; make sure if you're having beers that you head out to take a leak prior to the end of the period.;) The line ups at the 3 games I have been at thus far in the playoffs for the GUYS can have been ridiculous. I was doing the chicken dance standing in line on Saturday night to keep myself from soaking my pants. :o :p

I have been in section 120 and the line up has gone out of the can....across the concourse and down to the entrance of the next section. :eek:

im NOT sour at all, i just hate the crapnucks is all, pretty simple really....holmes*

If the hacks won that series..... I was ready to chomp a herring..... and vid it... and post it.

Waiting............. You wanna go dbl or nuthin...some what?

hope Kes and the boys are eating their wheeties this morning! Go Canucks! time to wipe whineville off the map

Hey holmes* As much as I share your Love for the Hawks, I've always had a love hate relationship as far as the Nucks are concerned. I always said to myself, oh well the Hawks suck again this year, I might as well root for the B.C. home team. I must say I certainly enjoyed the Hawks kicking Vancouvers butts the last few years. I'm looking forward to it happening next year as well.;) But for now I'm getting behind the Nucks. Call it wagon jumping if you like, that's okay. I remember being at the Canucks first home game, man that place was half empty and the ones that where there where reading books and when the crowd started to cheer, they would look up to see what the commotion was all about.:D So I have a long history with both the Hawks and the Nucks. That being said. Nucks 5 Preds 2.;) eman

Back