CANUCKS'- 2010

wolfie youd have to kill me to get me cheer for the crapnucks....holmes*
My hand shake MAY just do that if your not carefull have you seen the size of my paws???? LOL LOL.

BTW hows that prime rib coming?? and when can we come up and enjoy it??? LOL LOL

Wolf

Nucks 4-1 -go boys go :)

I'll be happy with a 2-1 or 3-1 with an empty net.....but none of this crap like Game 7 against CHI and Saturday's game of letting them score late into the third. They just have to close it out and move on to the next game. :rolleyes:

Holmes, the Hawk thread is dead.......time to go golfing or get on the bandwagon :)
PS I thought you were going to rid us of the right honorable Mr Duncan?????
PS #2 The "Halibut War" is ovaaaaaaah :(

Dear holmo*

The better team won and that game should have not gone to OT

The Nashville Rinne's will go down

NEW avitar for you lip..... i know you will like this one...LOL

Attachments

• 187587_609263175_146997_n.jpg
    187587_609263175_146997_n.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 27
Lets call it a make up call after the from behind hit on Bieska! Yaaaaaa Kesler the warrior comes thru big time.:--)

Thx Roy.... Ill sport that for a bit....

Ill change while I edit the sig to ten wins to go..

lol wolf, i dont think the better team won at all.....holmes*

I guess you were working then and didn't watch the game
emo-coffee.gif

When you watch the VHS you should prolly change your tune.....

The link didnt work so I chose this one.....

Ya Figure shots were like 2-1 for Nucks ! Pecr Ronni held the Dependors in yet again...

Last edited by a moderator:
The better team I guess didn't feel like getting a shot for the first 18 minutes of the 2nd period......(poor dilusional holmes)...It wasn't a masterpiece by the nucks but I will take it....

Hope the Canucks push as hard in game 4 as they did tonight. Captain Kes has been terrific. Sorry Holmes can't golf in GR, too close to the river :) Who is winning the EA sports golf match, Iggy or Toews?

That's pretty funny Holmsey!
Ya, I don't know why they sat Ballard either. Edler sure had a lot of brain-farts; sampling too many country-girls the night before I suppose.

I think what Cherry was eluding to was the fact that the Nucks' are up against one of those types of goalies' who can single-handed win a cup with or without his team. The saves that kid has been making are unbelievable. Thankfully, Lou is more or less answering him but seeing less shots.

I'll stand by my 'Nucks' in 5 call.

Cmon man holmes what game were you watching??? if you are going to slag us fans get the facts straight the canucks were by far the better team last night outshot out chanced and out played them , when they shiat the bed ill definatlly be the first to say so as im a realist not in fantasy land. LOL LOL

I still want you to wear a nuks shirt when I come up even if its only for a photo op.... ok????? only fair as i was going to let you put a shithawk flag on my boat ... FOR THE WHOLE DAY but oh yeah we knoocked them out,dont you think thats fair....
Or we can take a vote with the forum memebers and let them decide????

YES for holmes to wear a nuks shirt

No for him not.....

LET the VOTING BEGIN.......LOL LOL

Good luck Wolf

Back