CANUCKS'- 2010

4hrs of my life to watch 3 goals. And not in the Cannot's favor. What a watse on time. I would rather go fishing for 8hrs and get skunked.

Lou lets in a stinker
Sedins and Samuelson are god aweful, the coach should make them watch a 24 hr long film of Forsberg. Physical play and playoff intensity by Swedish players has been seen in the past and would be welcome now.
Kess and Burr and many others are working their butts off
Without the Sedins the ride will be over sooner rather than later.
What a shame
Rather pedestrian hockey to watch to boot
Should be a great game today between the sharkies and oldtimers

"...pedestrian hockey..." bang on with that one.

Yes, playoff intensity has been seen from Swedish players - but rarely.

The Sisters' gotta' start getting greasy here. Kess & Burrows can't do this alone and I sure hope the coach keeps them playing together.
Samuelson has to go, he's doing nothing. Maybe put Hansen with the Sisters'.

I'll second that Holmsey, we're up against a top-flight goalie here.

Watching the Sedin sisters is like watching paint dry, Chicago played with way more intensity and Heart I hope Nashville takes em out. San Jose, Detroit series is the one to watch!!

Joe "I never show up in the playoffs" Thornton DESERVES a cup??? :rolleyes: You must be drunk. :p

I guess you havent been watching much of San Jose this yr in the playoffs, Thorton OT series winner against LA, assist on the winner in the first game against Detroit. Oh yeh and several other points. mmmm yah Joe aint showin up this yr?? Just a couple more then Hendrik Who??? Sister

He is having a better playoff this year.............but my point is that he rarely shows up in the playoffs and I sure don't think he "deserves" a cup.

sounds like I missed a good one,except for the final score:p...

I was out on a over nighter prawn trip up Sonora Island way..DSC06100.jpg.got the score this morning on the VHF from some good fellows working on a ff in Okisollo(sp) Channel when we woke...DSC06110.jpgDSC06109.jpg

watched the highlights just now...wow what a goaltending clinic put on by both Vesna candiates....looking forward to game 3....

a few pics from yest & today,beautifull weekend, went for a cruise through hole in the wallDSC06097.jpg and up east side of Sonora...
had to sort through alot of smalls to get our 2 day limit of large:rolleyes:......DSC06103.jpg
pencil.png

Joe deserves a cup???
He has single handedly killed my playoff pool more times than I can count.
He was terrible playing for team Canada at the olympics last year.
Deserve a cup, gimme a break.
Iggy would be a guy that fits the " deserves a cup mold"
Joe may end up getting a cup as the Sharkies have filled many holes with playoff performers and they also have taken a bit of a stranglehold against the wings. The wings have looked old and slow, home ice may speed them up.
Holmsey, I heard Kane lost to Toews at the putt putt course in Parksville the other day. Kane missed a critical putt when his mouthguard fell out and hit his ball causing him to add a stroke. Rumour has it the cab ride back to the ferry was tense.

Holmsey, I heard Kane lost to Toews at the putt putt course in Parksville the other day. Kane missed a critical putt when his mouthguard fell out and hit his ball causing him to add a stroke. Rumour has it the cab ride back to the ferry was tense.
Yeah I also heard that Toews spent the rest of the afternoon complaining to the course officials that he should have putted first.

THATS classic......

Holmes how about coming to the RIGHT side of the world and join B.C. and canada and root for the last canadian team.......

no im not anti Canadian, im anti-crapnuck,....holmes*:eek::p

This crapnuck thing is weak.
We're the No. 1 team in the league.
Get a real slag like the Laughs or the Shithawks.
What you are saying is that your Stanley Cup chumps got ousted by a 'crappy team'?
In the past they've been very crappy. You've got the wrong year.

C'mon tortuga, don't tell me every Nuck fan in that stadium wasn't crapping there pants, when that pass came out in front to Sharpie. If he would have aimed for the right post instead of the left, you Canuckleheads would have been beating the crap out of each other on Granville St.;) eman

Back