CANUCKS'- 2010

Going into game 7 I told a few friends "I just hope that the team that plays the best game and by that deserves to win...does" No flukes, bad calls, injuries etc deciding the game and the series. The best team last night won.

well i obviously disagree that the best team won, the best team lost,but, the only solace i can take from it is the fact that its good for business and the economy,lol..GO HABS..holmes*

The Stanley Cup Champs lost.....let's not go crazy to the "best team" lost. The Nucks were the best team in the league this season....you were the Champs last season and ARE the reigning Champs; you can look at it different ways as to how you definie the "best team". holmes....your guys had some good stretches last night and without Crawford that game wasn't going to OT.

well i obviously disagree that the best team won, the best team lost,but, the only solace i can take from it is the fact that its good for business and the economy,lol..GO HABS..holmes*
Holmes, in defeat you need to learn to be a good loser. The best team DID win. That was sooooooo evident in the play on the ice throughout the game. Crawford kept you in it when your team should have been chased from the rink by the end of the second period.

Best team won, agreed. Sedins must be more prominent in future games if Canucks are going to take a serious run at the cup. Nice to see the Hawks in the rear view mirror :)

Unreal game last night. GIANT monkey off our backs! Nux can't afford a let down to start this Nashville series. Should be a beautty but will pale in comparison to the emotional roller coaster ride of this Chi series

Two Canadian teams in the finals would be awesome! Definately good for the economy and the battle would be epic!

Thanx for rallying your troops holmsey great last two games a real nail biter to say the least nothing left but a few cuticles.
Saludos!
Sammy

I was at the game last night. Sitting right by the Chicago tunnel to their bench, 3 rows back of the glass. The atmoshpere was electric. We were able to give some great advice to Quennville and his troops. When Chicago scored the whole place went dead except for the two Blackhawk fans that were sitting in front of us. However, it all worked out with the great goal by Burrows. The young Chicago netminder was awesome and if it wasn't for him the game could have been a runaway. Old Lou wasn't to bad himself.

To Holmsey....we will still give you a boost up onto the Canuck bandwagon...everyone is welcome aboard.
Cheers
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Holmsey it was great. The two Hawk fans in front of us were fun. At the start of the game they shook our hands and said no matter what happens let be good sports about things and that's what happened. Although those two guys almost got into a couple set to's in the beer drinking foyer. I guess you're gonna take some abuse wearing a Hawks jersey at a Canuck game. Although that would probably be safer than wearing a Canuck jersey at a Hawks home game.

Must have been a great game to be at....Until the last second brain fart! It just goes to show you can't let your guard down for a second. Not saying the Canuck's didn't deserve to win but I wouldn't have been suprised if they lost. I still am not a Lu fan. Brother inlaw got asked to take a client to the game, section 118 row 8! Lucky, I wonder if he had to liquior the guy up as well. Tough times I am sure....LOL On to the next round and up against another hot goalie.

I was at games 3 and 5.....and it was a blast; mind you the outcome/asshanding in game 5 wasn't all that great. :rolleyes:

Just as a heads up....heard from a buddy who is a season tix holder and apparently Game 1 is tomorrow night (Thurs) at 6pm. (don't take it as 100% confirmed but his ticket rep with the team told him as he already offered me his tix....$600 for the pair!!! )

I am sure the early start is so that it's not starting at 9pm in NSH.

I was at games 3 and 5.....and it was a blast; mind you the outcome/asshanding in game 5 wasn't all that great. :rolleyes:

Just as a heads up....heard from a buddy who is a season tix holder and apparently Game 1 is tomorrow night (Thurs) at 6pm. (don't take it as 100% confirmed but his ticket rep with the team told him as he already offered me his tix....$600 for the pair!!! )

I am sure the early start is so that it's not starting at 9pm in NSH.
Hey Pip,

I was at the game last night as well. I was the one yelling "CAAAAAAABIE BEATEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR" every time Kane touched the puck. Unreal atmosphere last night. Louder than anything I have ever heard unamplified. Canucks deserved that one big time. Crawford kept them in it. Even after the SH goal the fans were wonly quiet for about 30 seconds.

that was almost as good as Game 6 in 94 in the Coliseum.

ya rite wood, you can count me out for this wagon, i would NEVER jump aboard, not cause i'm bitter, just cause im loyal...to the HAWKS....holmes*

must of been fun being at the game tho, wish i was there, damn ferries

imagesCAUB8JM6.jpg

come on over holmes, even Vince has jumped ship...;):D228652_10150166499606682_521916681_7131631_938740_n.jpg

HEY homes if I bring a nuks jersey will you wear it while im there when I visit you??? so all can see in GR?????.... LOL LOL sort of like the flag on my boat IF they did win !!!!! LOL LOL

Nucks come out flying tonight! Still jacked up from Game 7 win. 2-0 after 1st period and we go on to a convincing win!!! Can't believe we didn't get more time to soak in the victory over Chi Town. Still recovering from that one

My blood muscle is just getting back to the regular rate too. :cool:

Everyone that I have seen so far is calling the Nucks in 5.

At least it wasn't a week off between series' :D

Back