CANUCKS'- 2010

I think with all the 1st round draft picks over 3 years now the team to watch out for in the next few years might be the oil. Was Tampa's formula for getting to where they are right now, and in a short time from bottom to a cup winner.

Um........... Stevie Yzerman says hi. Some of his pick ups have been amazing. I have taken Sean Bergenheim out fishing a couple of times - his Uncle is a regular and he was stuck on Islander's 4th line. Going to Tampa has been a revelation for him.

well, no predictions for tonites game folks????.....holmes*

5 - 3 Canucks. The Shark's dream is coming to an end

canucks-shark-fishing.jpg

4-2 Canucks...........Split in San Jose.............home for the win.................then rest & next round................

4-1 Nucks..... Luongo finally plays real well and doesn't let in a weird/bad goal. Only goal against is a PP goal. Kesler continues to dominate and the Sedins get 2 points each.

As I have offered my allegiance to the Nucks for the remainder of the season. Yeah I know, major jumper:o. It's a territorial and family thing. I must say I have great concerns regarding tonights game. I look for Jaws to take a big bite out of the Orca tonight. 5-3 Sharks.;) eman

pavelski with the winner in OT is what i say....holmes*

Is Pavelski even playing tonight?:rolleyes:jk......after last game and the BIG hits he took:D like,like,like...

I'm also thinking/feeling a big push back by Sharks....I think they were a little "shell shocked" in last game.....
I'll still say 4-2 win by Canucks:p with an MT net goal for Burrows

look for the calls to favour Sharks tonight, but Van will battle through and win...

cmon fever, do you have a fever?, out with the whole ref controversey please, thats what im sayin is pavelski was awakened....holmes*

nice "cross check" by Sedin on Heatly...did he even touch him?

the whining from the Sharks even just before the game thats all I was eluding to holmes...I thought the 1st game was called like I thought it would have been, and thought the 1st game was called well....I like to see a game called well period. either way....

Last edited by a moderator:
nice "cross check" by Sedin on Heatly...did he even touch him?

the whining from the Sharks even just before the game thats all I was eluding to holmes...I thought the 1st game was called like I thought it would have been, and thought the 1st game was called well....I like to see a game called well period. either way....

Yep that was crap! But that was a nice goal by Bieksa!

now holmes was that a 2min penalty for eager??.....what was going on in the game and the show on Sharks bench by eager, refs knew it was coming,so NO way is that a 2min penalty....I was wondering how long it was going to take Eager finally shows his true colors...

Torres or Max is going to go NUTS on his a$$

Classy game by the Shirks. Out sped, out hit, out shot, out classed on every front. Unless they reach deep and find a heart this one is over quick.

perfect day...got alot of work done on the boat and trailer, did all oil's changes and all filters on both main engine and kicker,and also put new brakes on trailer, I'm ready for the year ahead .....

PLUS the bonus of Canucks giving a good old fashion spanking on the Sharks....f#ck I hate how those Canucks play THE GAME!!!:D:D.....oh man could it get any better...OH YA! but hopefully won't find that out for another month:rolleyes:
imagesCANB2VRX.jpgimagesCA0KTHS0.jpg

Canucks' + Eager = Berth in the Stanley Cup Final!

Rome scored a goal - unbelievable! Sharks are in trouble.

Nucks in 5

Back