CANUCKS'- 2010

After ONE: Great period; Hansen finally scores on a break-away... WOW! Lou makes the save of the Century! Hawks come on a bit at the end but come up short; Hawks are in ****! Polish the clubs!

Holmes... tell yer hacks...........

[gcntsWDtyEM] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcntsWDtyEM

(holmes...... I dont know how you keep up with all these threads we got going......stumbling here :D )

Can mess with winning.... and Charlie Sheen

P.S. Holmes*, Eman..... I edited my sig for ya
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Booyah fellas! This is how we do! I think there are a few imprints of hawk players in the boards in van now! :p

Boys looked good, and how about that Hodgson kid! His feet do move forward!

I think you mean 3 more

I think you mean 3 more

Give him 4 at least.... the Hacks had a good second period rolling the top line.... gave a godzilla facepalm in the third ..... maybe a couple sparks?.

[Godzilla Facepalm:]
godzilla_facepalm.jpg

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nuck's in 5 Holmsey!

You have to admit, on a night where the Sister's 'took the night off' we were still a force. No?

Gotta' get that Raymond kid going; floats around like a butterfly too much...

Oreskovich.......gotta say......I like the kid. :cool: :D

He can throw himself around.....and someone on CHI is gonna feel it worse than last night; and a few did feel the wrath. :p

I liked that game, gotta keep the foot on the gas. Just checking the hacks website to see if glass hurt johnson last night. and I saw this poll, I guess people in chicago aren't all illiterate and they are a bit smarter than I was giving them credit for.

Predict the Blackhawks vs. Canucks series:
Hawks in 4 or 5 3.87 %
Hawks in 6 13.42 %
Hawks in 7 9.25 %
Canucks win 73.47 %

Nice! doesn't look like they ole b hacks have any fire left in their bellies, all I could see was toews out there pouting, getting mad at his team mates. greatest leader in hockey haha good one.

Nice to see the Canucks win without first line support, BUT it will need to be a full team effort to win. Second star of the game was definately the posts. The hawks are not the team they were last year. Good thing too!

I liked that game, gotta keep the foot on the gas. Just checking the hacks website to see if glass hurt johnson last night. and I saw this poll, I guess people in chicago aren't all illiterate and they are a bit smarter than I was giving them credit for.

Predict the Blackhawks vs. Canucks series:
Hawks in 4 or 5 3.87 %
Hawks in 6 13.42 %
Hawks in 7 9.25 %
Canucks win 73.47 %

Nice! doesn't look like they ole b hacks have any fire left in their bellies, all I could see was toews out there pouting, getting mad at his team mates. greatest leader in hockey haha good one.

I think most of the Hacks forwards will be thinking twice about going into Edler's corner as well. The guy is a tank out there, and if his back stays strong, he will be a huge asset to wearing down the other team's forwards along the road to the cup....

Coaching my son's Spring Hockey tourney in Van City this weekend, and wishing I was going going to the game on Friday but one of our games interferes with the time...

4-2 Canucks...

just got the computer back from the shop! canucks in 5! sorry holmes better perfect those ribs cause you are gonna have a lot of time on youre hands in a week or so!

Canucks songs ... lots of people getting into the spirit of this ... check it out (and sorry if a re-post...too lazy to go back and check if these are already there)

Canucks Rule
Dorky dudes, but having some fun with this ... have to stick with it to the Kesler part near the end.

How the West Was One Kyprios, which I guess is from Swollen Members? Anyways, a pretty good song. There's another version that has the lyrics, some old school canucks references....someone did their homework.

Grand Daddy P with the green men...ha ha

Back