CANUCKS'- 2010

Oh man!! I'm going to need some heart medicine for this series!! At least a couple of bottles of good Scotch! I have lots of faith in the k'nuckles but I would feel better if the Hawks hadn't made it!!

Good on Yah spring fever.:D It's refreshing to hear a Canucklehead admit that there concerned about this series. We all know your not alone. The Hawks are the Champs, they have nothing to proove. It all falls on the Canucks to prove that they are worthy to win the Stanley Cup. And there is only one way to do that, need I state the obvious.;) eman

Good on Yah spring fever.:D It's refreshing to hear a Canucklehead admit that there concerned about this series. We all know your not alone. The Hawks are the Champs, they have nothing to proove. It all falls on the Canucks to prove that they are worthy to win the Stanley Cup. And there is only one way to do that, need I state the obvious.;) eman

What get a mullet?

Hoping you would catch that one & give our fine feathered friend (Holmzzzie) a quick shot so it in his head for tonights game :) :)

Just for holmes...........before we leave him behind.........first port o' call on the Love Cruise to the Cup!!

[m_wFEB4Oxlo] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_wFEB4Oxlo

Hahaha..........cheers holmes!!! It's gonna be fun!!!!!!! :D

Hopefully your team shows more balls in their upcoming play than your cat will be able to. :eek: :p

We got Sheen!!!! Unleash the Tiger Blood!!!! :eek: :p :D

Winning.jpg

Good to see your ugly-mutt back again Holmes!
Yeah, I hear you, I can't believe I'm actually watching these goof's again.

Oh well, someone has to kick Chicago-butt this year!

Being a Canuck fan is one of the most difficult things I've persevered at in my entire life.

So many new faces out there; wonder how many will stick?

Burrows sucks as a commentator!

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

You should try living in Hellberta and cheering for the Lions and Canucks!
I started with the Lions in "68", the Canucks in the 70s.

Back