CANUCKS'- 2010

images

[B8gQCWNBJDg] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8gQCWNBJDg

cheering-smiley.gif

I apologize mods

That's fricking hilarious, Lip Ripper

they are actually laughing at crapnucks fans.....saw it the other day....4-2 OILERS tonite....holmes*

Thought I would throw my two bits-reverse that score 4-2 Nucks-Enjoy the game :)

P.S. Hope you have a little "love in your heart " tonight :)

Disappointing game to say the least. I won't blame Cory; our 'D' really sucked tonight.

Good thing I'm not playing the stock market or worse, futures...

Wale away Holmsey!

ya its kinda boring and pointless to whale away, bring on the playoffs, i was going to ask if i could jump on the bandwagon on april 1st as an april fools joke but i didnt have time, lol....holmes*

id sooner jumper on the titanic

Don't worry Holmes......... you are on the Titanic. The Craphawks ship is sinking and the bilge pumps aren't working very good.

You sound like my Dad -he was giving it to me about his boys this morning :(
Think Nucks coach dropped to many F-bombs on the boys @ yesterdays workout to let any like that happen. :)

no love whatsoever, 3-2 oilers....holmes*

Well that confirms it NUKS will kicks some oiled down butt now thanks holmes

OMG, only took 3 freakin periods for the refs to get glasses and call a penalty on the Oilers. What's with the refs!!

OMG, only took 3 freakin periods for the refs to get glasses and call a penalty on the Oilers. What's with the refs!!

No Kidding-Seem's to be a problem the last 10 games-:(

Never the less they didn't play like they should have. :(

Its scary when they win the pres trophy then none of the games mean anything. They are playing that way.

Leadership will be key I think cause when it turns time for the "real dance" they better give 'er

I hear ya. Thank God the Oil is going golfin'...

Where's our guns?

Good game last night; they all played like they wanted it. Good to see Edler back; real good to have another GUN on the point.
Cool for Lou to finish the last home game with a big "S". Man-O-man, if Kess and Raymond get back on line for the playoffs and the likes of Samuelson and Burrows start shootin', we are going to be a force to be reckoned with. Can hardly wait!

Any bets on who we get 1st Round?

My early season prediction of Kess bustin' 50 ain't gonna' happen, but he came damn close and what a season he had. Good on em'.

Good game last night; they all played like they wanted it. Good to see Edler back; real good to have another GUN on the point.
Cool for Lou to finish the last home game with a big "S". Man-O-man, if Kess and Raymond get back on line for the playoffs and the likes of Samuelson and Burrows start shootin', we are going to be a force to be reckoned with. Can hardly wait!

Any bets on who we get 1st Round?

Good on em'.

Looks like Chicago, unless Dallas are able to rally back with a couple of wins

I do not know about any one else but I am excited about tomorrow's game against Calgary. This will be the first time this year that the big 6 D all play at the same time.

I would say we can match up against anyone with the 6 of them healthy.....

Back