CANUCKS'- 2010

Nice Game- yes they were missing a few of the good players -

Holmezzz must have had that song in his head-Thanks Buddy :)

Yes please- Crank up the band :)

Another one bites the dust!!!!! another great song!!!!!!!!very good game they all played well going strong and good to see bieksa back give him 3 games and he will be good to whap people around again....

Good Morning Holmes-Have you look into your Black coffee yet & come up with a forcast for tonights game? or just listening to "the song" and getting thing going?
"Nucks 4 -2" :)

Come on holmes.........join us on the "train" as we play Atlanta!!

[uxfrKBN-J4A] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxfrKBN-J4A

I would never bet against you Holmes.
You are due to be right sooner or later.

LOL.... Even a blind squirrel will find a nut eventually...

9 up on Philladoofala

I could see that happening.................................if the Nucks started Mason Raymond in net! :)

And who got the first goal !as long as he peaks in the post season all the past will be forgotten.

Good game, other than 'Errorhoff' blowin' Lou's shutout. Cracks me up every time they show him sittin' on the bench after one of his egregious errors with that patented 'I don't give a flyin' fu#k' goofy look on his face followed by a gob. Hopefully he'll get it together like Edler did.

Awesome game from Lou and I agree with you Sam, who cares as long as Raymond is on-line for the playoffs.

Come on holmes!! Afternoon game......could mean a Sunday afternoon beer......and just let "it" flow. :p :D

Go Nucks...........patiently awaiting a score prediciton.

[WKSNHcsqqKM] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKSNHcsqqKM

Schneid's got robbed of a shutout...
he is too good to be second string.

Agreed. He is ready for a starting job.

The BIG question is....do the Nucks trade him prior to the draft?

I would think as they have him under contract for one more year at under $1M (if I recall correctly) that the soonest he would be moved is the next trade deadline. Having that tandem is a great asset........AND....if the Nucks don't win the cup this year they have that tandem back again which is arguably the best in the league to try again next year.

The bigger question this off season is once the boy are done bathing themselves in the cup (Burrows and Tambellini can likely stand up in it :p) who comes back on D?

Ehrhoff, Salo, Alberts and Bieksa are all UFA.

I would think the only way that Sami is back here is if he WANTS to play here and gets an extension.

I would take Ehrhoff back.....I don't mind the guy at all.

Bieksa....until this season I was the first in line saying "trade him!!!"....but prior to his injury he was #1 in the league in +/- which you can't argue with. I just don't know if we can compete with offers out there that WILL go after him. (see Brian Burke ;))

Although Alberts has had a pretty good season......not sure if he's gonna be back but at his salary he's not bad if he can play like he did this year as opposed to the end of last year when we acquired him.

Hamhuis (assuming his brain is working), Ballard and Edler are the only guys of note that are under contract next year. (yes there is Rome and Tanev but they are like chopped nuts on an ice cream sundae with lots of toppings ;))

Good game yesterday. And I agree, Schnieder's days as a Nuck are numbered. He's too good to be sitting on a bench and if the Nucks go all the way this year, his stock will go up accordingly.

i probably wasnt even awake before the game ended and then i was outta bed in the shower and off to work, lets just say it was a good nite last nite, lol, ....holmes*
Is Holmzzzy out there :)
So with the "Tune" in your head & your black coffee in your hand-Forcast for the game ?
Nucks 2-1 :)

Go Canux Go !!!!

: )

Western Conference
Team GP Pts
1. y-Vancouver 76 109
2. * Detroit 76 98
3. * San Jose 76 97
4. Phoenix 77 93
5. Los Angeles 75 92
6. Nashville 76 92
7. Anaheim 76 91