CANUCKS'- 2010

Calgary is not in a good position to make it in. A few points out and 2 less games left than the teams they need to catch.

That does seriously suck

Well we will see how those trade deadline pick ups pan out in the near future me thinks

Gonna be a tough match tonight......Danny's wife popped out the kid so he WILL be in the line up, but Samuelson is out with an "undisclosed" injury. :eek:

Detroit is coming in banged up to with Hudler, Daytsuk, Bert and Franzen all out of the line up tonight.

I hope AV doesn't spend the entire night dicking around with the 2nd and 3rd lines as they are each missing a notable member. Anyone notice in the Phoenix game (admittedly I only saw 2 periods) that he was spinning the 2nd/3rd lines around like it was a chinese fire drill?

Good Morning Holmeszzz,
Have you listen to that song this morning :) Should be a good game tonight

holmes is probably doing the math right now trying to figure out the "magic number" that his team needs to make in the playoffs. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately he will need a pretty serious scientific calculator with "sin", "cos" and "tan" to figure it out with 4 teams within 1 point of each other. :p

Come on holmes............spread the love....feel the love.........let it "flow" from you!!!!

[WKSNHcsqqKM] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKSNHcsqqKM

Great game tonite, #1 looked solid, Daniel nearly had a hat trick...

That was SO close to the 'trick'!!!

Pretty good game.....Detroit played pretty well given they were missing 3 guys from their top 2 lines. Don't get to see Detroit play enough....but man is Zetterberg a heck of a player.:cool:

Oh.........and holmes.............WRONG AGAIN!!!! :p :D

Derby!! You wanna crank up the "band"??? :D

Back