CANUCKS'- 2010

One point tonight all they need to wrap up the western Title but in tough as Nashville won 2 vs. Nucks this year!... Go Nucks

Dear Holmo*

Shmmwwaaaa

Hyper_fat_kid.gif

Lipripper you are baked in a good way LMAO!
As the pcs. of the puzzle fall into place the dark horses rise from their slump good game Alex!

Lipripper you are baked in a good way LMAO!

'Nother day in paradise :o.... The Hawks got goose egged and there is finally a bit of a gap below 8th in the west....

Bring on the Hacks first round :D

Lipripper, is that Rypien in the vid watching from home? I guess he really does have personal problems!!! LOL

Bliss! Joy! 'The Charge' continues...

Lou is sure playin' good, like he's on fire. Maybe it's that cross-thing he does before each game. Keep it up! (the good playin' I mean).

Bliss! Joy! 'The Charge' continues...

Lou is sure playin' good, like he's on fire. Maybe it's that cross-thing he does before each game. Keep it up! (the good playin' I mean).

Little Hawk I don't care if he even crossdresses before a big game LMAO like you say he's playing with a fire in his eyes.I thought the Nucks would faulter in the stretch with the troops falling to wayside.(loosing Manny ect.)Not a chance! full steam ahead overall champs then bring on the playoffs! Go Nucks Go!

Come on holmes.........you know you wanna love em'!!!!! (given the horrid state of uncertainty in the Hawk camp:p :eek:)

Don't fight it.....just accept it; we'll take you. :o

[nd4j1Ms1VYE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd4j1Ms1VYE

Changed this video so holmes can really sing along and feel the words. (and the first was blocked)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched the replay of one of Burrow's goals the feed from the Sedin's sweet play behind the net made Shane Weber look like a rookie with that pass off the boards to his Bro then to Alex Tic Tac Toe prrrrfection

Another one bites the dust, Flamers are done. Better watch out Holmes if Dallas can actually win some games your Hawks might be done to. Good to see the Ducks move up a bit.

Dear holmo*

images

[B8gQCWNBJDg] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8gQCWNBJDg

cheering-smiley.gif

I apologize mods

Last edited by a moderator:
"Na-na-na-na... na-na-na-na-... hey-hey-hey-goodbye!"

Beauty goal from Errorhoff eh!

Sad really, the way the Hawks were gutted. Hopefully the Nucks can keep the core intact for another year or so.

Back