CANUCKS'- 2010

Gotta love a hawks/nucks rivalry.
But here's my 2 cents.............................

canuck-coin.jpg
canuck-coin.jpg

BRING IT, i welcome it, ive got a hollow leg 2 eat this rhetoric up with, lmao, PILE ON, lol...cmon where are the wagon jumpers?, im sure they'll be coming out of the woodwork shortly, already seen a few on this thread....holmes*

I jumped on the wagon when I was 6 years old. I'll jump off when I'm 6 feet under.

Oh But you did have a "little love in that black heart"-as we won again last night-That song is in your head everytime you heart the word "Nucks " :)

Here holmes........you can use the image as your screen saver and have Billy sing it to you til your hearts content.

[SpqfgHbKpx8] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpqfgHbKpx8&feature=related

Holmes!!!! I've found it........this young gal from Chicago is even in YOUR colours and jumping on the bandwagon!!

Spread some love for Ezrah and Nucks!!!!!

[7GizGU3LbNQ] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GizGU3LbNQ

lmao, you guys kill me..here is another one 4 ya, if the nucks win the cup, 2011???????, not only will i hang the flag, but just for derby, i will go out to karaoke and sing that song and have it videotaped and i will post it...lmao.. .holmes*

LMAO!!! Now that would be awesome!! I'd send a link of it to Ezrah so she can also feel the "love".

lmao, you guys kill me..here is another one 4 ya, if the nucks win the cup, 2011???????, not only will i hang the flag, but just for derby, i will go out to karaoke and sing that song and have it videotaped and i will post it...lmao.. .holmes*

I'm fishing out of Gold River July 19th-24th can you do the Scaryokey at Critter Cove when I'm fueling up? :) :)

I'm fishing out of Gold River July 19th-24th can you do the Scaryokey at Critter Cove when I'm fueling up? :) :)

Hahaha.......I will ensure it is on my IPOD to play on IFL's boat....we can have a sing song on the docks!!! We're hoping to be over there this year around the same time!

sure could if we had scaryoke out there( btw thats what i call it), also i wont be there so i'll gladly do it in gold river when you come through, but if the HAWKS REPEAT then u have to do the HAWKS theme song, deal?....holmes*

Hawks theme song?? Isn't that "Wasting away again in Margaritaville"?????

sure could if we had scaryoke out there( btw thats what i call it), also i wont be there so i'll gladly do it in gold river when you come through, but if the HAWKS REPEAT then u have to do the HAWKS theme song, deal?....holmes*

What song would that be? Please not the song they play when the Hawks Score :(

That's the one that goes Bum bumba bum bumbum, bum bumba bum bum bumba bum bum bum bum bum. First time I heard it, I thought they were just reciting the Hawks roster.

What the name of the band ?

Derby.....it does NOT get played on this thread!! It is Chelsea Dager by The Fratellis.

The thing I do hate......is although it makes my skin crawl....the song is actually pretty good!!!

Derby.....it does NOT get played on this thread!! It is Chelsea Dager by The Fratellis.

The thing I do hate......is although it makes my skin crawl....the song is actually pretty good!!!

Yes -good song-hate hearing it down you know where :)

Good Morning Holmes-I''ll start the day off the word "Nucks"" first thing that pops into you head?? Of course "Put a little love in your heart ""Thank You for that thought :)
Nucks 5-3 over Avalanche :) Its going to be a great day

Back