CANUCKS'- 2010

LH......don't forget about Mr. Hamhuis if you are laying out blame on d-men! On Cowtown's second goal....Danny was way out of position......almost Jovanovski-ish.

Lou let in some soft stuff...........but his d-men did nothing to help him out last night.

Agree the D-man where a little shaky last night- but all in all they got'er done and got the 2 points. Bet ya Holmez had that song in his head again last night- thanks Buddy :)

Still a better team than last year. So far we see a bad period or two not like years past where you see a bad month or two. It will be interesting to see what will transpire once playoffs start. Goaltending and defensive play will tell the tale. Samuleson will spend more time on the fourth line or in the press box if there isn't a better effort on the defensive side of the game.

Just for you holmes!!!!!!! sorry had to still think your an ok guy just misguided in your pick for a team LOL LOL

Attachments

• 27800_10150178263940315_606445314_12356938_200480_n.jpg
    27800_10150178263940315_606445314_12356938_200480_n.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 9
AND this is for all of us who think the CANUCKS RULE!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 10721_276089955314_606445314_9017568_2308909_n.jpg
    10721_276089955314_606445314_9017568_2308909_n.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 10
I have said this before and will again.............
[qCRae5mRoRE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCRae5mRoRE

See the Hacks are still in the race........... 3pts........
I am more worried about SJ than any other.
How awesome would it be to see chicaga knocked out before the real season starts.............

just got back, so old news here but what a classic game on Saturday...and the rivalry just gets better between those 2 teams...and no I didn't throw the fish onto the ice :)

Holmesy............ put down the crack pipe

lol!! Crazy kids these days!

Hawks will make it, dont worry pipster, and they'll probably knock off the crapnucks to boot....holmes*

Oh....I don't doubt that they "should" make it with 12 games to go....but they still aren't talking about that "magic number" of wins and losses for CHI to get in as of yet. :rolleyes:

4 points out of 9th and 5 out of 10th with some teams behind you playing pretty good hockey.....don't slip up and lose another 3 in a row!! :p ;)

Wait!!!! WTF are we talking about the Hawks for in this thread!!! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
we wont, you can keep fretting tho, it's quite funny to watch all the crapnuck fans worry about what the HAWKS are doing, lol, typical nuck fans, either the sky is falling or ur planning the parade....holmes*

I don't think it's so much being worried about the Hawks........it's just bashing it due to your Hawks-trolling. :rolleyes: You are concerned enough with the Nucks to post up on here at the very least every game day.....and we just choose to bash back. :eek:

Believe me......if the were King lovers/Nuck bashers.....Det lovers/Nuck bashers......EDM lovers/Nuck bashers (well there is one but he's too ashamed to talk Oilers).....Flames Lovers/Nuck bashers..........etc etc........the conversations would have much more diversity but unfortunately there is a Canucks and Chicago thread on this forum and that's it. :p ;)

pips im not just talkin about this forum, im talkin about ppl i run into everyday as well, when the nucks win and chicago loses they are all up in my face, but, when the reverse happens they want to dismantle the nucks and not one word about the HAWKS, lmao, completely pathetic, and thats exactly what i tell them to their face, PATHETIC, worst fans in the NHL, BY FAR.....holmes*

oh ya how about salo? how many games did he play?...the guy should take up chess or checkers, he mite make it through 84 games, geez...holmes*

LMAO squire barns just said that salo should be put in the ring of honour with snepsts but in the medical ring of honour, lol, and that there is a doctor that has another house because of salo,lol..thats pretty funny..holmes*

holmes......is it kind of ironic that you come on here bashing them all the time; people always lash out the team on top....it's just human nature? Yet you're feeling like a hate crime has occurred when someone get's all in your face bashing the Hawks. :p I can't even get "out on the street" without seeing the biggest hater out there. :p

Salo would have been a nominee for the Norris this year if he only didn't play ball hockey........ya heard it here first!! :rolleyes: ;)

i dont just bash them here,lol, I BASH THEM everywhere and all the time, i give credit where credit is due, and i'd be a complete idiot to not agree they are playing well....doesnt mean i like them, see all those fans on their road games?, that was quite impressive....no love in this blackheart tho, lol derby...holmes*

damn rain, river tooo high and golf course swamped and still comin down like no other so im reduced to bantering about the crapnucks?....geeez

I believe the ugly double standard has reared it's ugly head again. :D You bash em' everywhere but if others get all up in your "grill" (haha) about the Hawks you get offended and hurt.....biting your lip to hold back the tears???

holmes.....if I would have known I would have dedicated the pink shirt I wore a few weeks back for the "anti-bullying day" and dedicated it to you. :rolleyes: :p

Why-you-all-up-in-my-grill-Im-trying-to-cook-chicken.jpg

Oh But you did have a "little love in that black heart"-as we won again last night-That song is in your head everytime you heart the word "Nucks " :)

difference is i bash them and other teams all the time whether they are winning or losing, nuck fans only bash when their team is winning and others are losing, no double standard, and i dont get upset at all, i find it quite comical to tell ya the truth.....holmes*

Actually holmes.......I think you're kinda wrong on that front. Canuck fans bash MTL, TOR, CAL, EDM, COL, DET adamantly.........CHI has been a recent inclusion to that distinguished list as there has been a rivalry develop over the past 2 seasons into the playoffs between the two teams.

Don't kid yourself that you are the ONLY team that Nuck fans bash.....:p.

We'll bash em' all.....and ya.....seeing as where the Nucks are sitting this year; the bandwagon is getting full and it's a bunch of riff raff that has come out of the woodwork with being at the top for so long. I agree that there are jamokes out there but EVERY team has em'.....you just get subjected to it because you are behind enemy lines. :eek:

If I was on a Hawks forum.......I would get linched up with everyone from Oprah to Obama in Chicago taking a swing at me.

Oh But you did have a "little love in that black heart"-as we won again last night-That song is in your head everytime you heart the word "Nucks " :)

lol, not exactly but nice try, lol.....holmes*

Here ya go holmes.......this one is a bit more contemporary. :D

[yHGpA2_8g20] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHGpA2_8g20&playnext=1&list=PLCEE35BC7930986A3

Back