CANUCKS'- 2010

I talked to a guy whose son was on the charter to LA and Anaheim. 2 games, 2 days in disneyland, cheap hotels and return flight $569.00 !!! If I heard that right that is a helluva deal.

I talked to a guy whose son was on the charter to LA and Anaheim. 2 games, 2 days in disneyland, cheap hotels and return flight $569.00 !!! If I heard that right that is a helluva deal.

Hey Steve....I heard something similar to that. It certainly would make sense with all the fans that were down there....not to mention all the "LOUUUUU" chants in Phoenix tonight.

I wish I would have known about it.......I would have been in like a dirty shirt on a weekend trek for that!

4-2 with the Nucks taking a bite out of the sharks- Holmes just listen to that song once today and "Put a little love in your heart" :)

COME ON HOLMES! even my six year old boy has a better prediction than yours he says...........4-2nucks! even my 8 year old girl wants in on the action she says 3-2 for the nucks! i bet they are closer than youre prediction!:)

I don't know Holmes-I haven't met you yet but I understand your ribs are much better than your predictions. I might have to stop in and check it out this summer.

It was an entertaining game alright. Nice to see Cory S play well-augers well for the play-offs. The guys seem to have a bit of a habit of snatching defeats from the jaws of victory

Agreed SF. That kid is an awesome goalie and would hazard that him and Lou will be the best one-two goaltending punch we've ever sent to the playoffs.
Awesome game... cept' for Burrows takin' that stupid penalty right at the end there. You just know that after the ref's called the Sharks on that one and we scored to go ahead, that they'll be watchin' every little burp to even it up. Stupid!

4-2 with the Nucks taking a bite out of the sharks- Holmes just listen to that song once today and "Put a little love in your heart" :)

Thank Holmes- you must have listened to that song twice yesterday-we needed it as the Sharks were the better team except for our #1 back up goal :)

And yes all the Neg. post re: Raymond is finally starting to prove his worth down the home stretch lets hope that rolls into the playoffs!

Just for holmes........I am sure he'll be around shortly. ;) :p

[CMj7UcjPZ0U] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMj7UcjPZ0U

holmes my 8 year old daughter is trash talking yah!!! she thinks you couldn't even predict the sunrise!!!!lol. 3-2 van. gonna make it 5 for 5 on the road!!!

I hear ya OF! Not one of Lou's better showings and I don't give a flyin' fu#k if Errorhoff got 3 assists, man did he screw-up a lot! Seemed his brain was on standby most of the game. And how about Samualson's brain-fart that cost us a goal? It's one thing to screw up but he didn't make any effort to correct it; his feet simply stopped moving.

Great road trip coming down the stretch!

Back