CANUCKS'- 2010

Lipripper you owe me a keyboard. I had beer come out of my nose when I saw your avatar. Landed right on the dang thing now it don’t work. Thanks bud.
[FONT=&quot]GLG[/FONT]

Okay holmes.....Derby and I were trying to invite you aboard the "Love Boat" cruise to the cup. You didn't accept....you've put NO love in your heart for a long time now and rebutted numerous heartfelt offers. I question if you actually DO have any love in your heart?

If you don't want to jump aboard the boat...........how about the Love Train, chuggin' along the tracks to the top!!! :p :D

Really....don't fight it......you can't say "no" forever. I have attached a link to a section on Oprah's website on "Relationships" and hoping perhaps you can do some reading and learn "how" to love. :p

http://www.oprah.com/relationships.html

[kQvmCzILBfE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQvmCzILBfE

Last edited by a moderator:
Pippen-Nice touch with the Oprah Line :)

Come on Holmzzie- Come out and play- At the very least hop on the train :)

Nucks 3-2 :)

Lipripper you owe me a keyboard. I had beer come out of my nose when I saw your avatar. Landed right on the dang thing now it don’t work. Thanks bud.
[FONT=&quot]GLG[/FONT]

Sorry buddy :(

Its all Wolfs fault.... hes the one that went and posted it

4-2 Nucks with an empty netter :cool:

pffft ya rite, i'll derail that train like duncan's gonna get derailed in the election, there's two trains on the track and the one with the HAWKS on it is going to destroy that crapnuck train, i'll make my prediction later, gents....gonna be one hell of a train wreck for u guys today.....holmes*

Canucks have alot of work ahead of them going forward,(it's a long playoff run to the cup:D)

Tonight I hope they look at trying to get a better read,then stop/breakup the cross ice pass from that little f#@ker Kain to an open guy coming down opposite wing.

My wish is for Edler to annihilate him(Kain the Cabie Beater) into the boards, hell I would love to see anyone take him out:p...

Hawks had some amazing chances last game(again when called on Luongo standing on his head:D IMO won the game),but can Hawks play their top line ANY more?....look for changes in their game(hmm who's going to be their guy to start bumping Luongo?)

I liked the play of Sedins,they will play their game AND put up some points...they had great chances last game, no worries there

There's to many guys to single out that had a great 1st game, hope they keep up the tempo in this 2nd game

Canucks have all 4 lines rolling and playing great + healthy D standing guys up at their own blue line, they should get this series done in 6,maybe less

4-2 Canucks tonight, with Burrows getting his 2nd of the night on an MT net:p...I'll be listening to Shortys calls on 1040 at work...

Holmes get back on your own thread..... LOL LOL

The Chicken Hawks do alot of squawking but don't back it up. Should get to see a little dust up if the goal differential allows. Canucks 4-1

Well......skiing at Whistler has been aborted to possibly heading up in the morning.

Superfan is GOING TO THE GAME!!!!! :p ;)

Feel the love holmes.....if the camera pans on me I am taking a big red heart that has your name in it. It'll be on CBC when you watch it later. :D

"rate"???

I rate CHI as the losing team tonight. :p

I do have tix for game 5......."if" required. ;)

pffft ya rite, i'll derail that train like duncan's gonna get derailed in the election, there's two trains on the track and the one with the HAWKS on it is going to destroy that crapnuck train, i'll make my prediction later, gents....gonna be one hell of a train wreck for u guys today.....holmes*

The only Duncan that's gonna get derailed is Keith Duncan.

How do you rate Pips? I'll take a ticket to the 7th game if you have one.;) eman

Ill sell ya mine.............. good deal..
I also have This if you are interested?

2345a.gif

My wish is for Edler to annihilate him(Kain the Cabie Beater) into the boards, hell I would love to see anyone take him out:p...

I liked the play of Sedins,they will play their game AND put up some points...they had great chances last game, no worries there

hope they keep up the tempo in this 2nd game

4-2 Canucks tonight, with Burrows getting his 2nd of the night on an MT net:p...I'll be listening to Shortys calls on 1040 at work...

THANK YOU EDLER....didn't have to wait long, what maybe 1st 15 seconds of the game? LMAO....and thanks to Rome also for his bone-cruncher on Kane a little later in the game...leaves me wanting MORE OF THE SAME IN GAME 3&4..Bring on Raffy!!!

and the Sedin's are just get warmed up,Kesler had an amazing game,Hanson, well its easier to just say...all 4 lines + Dmen are playing their rolls and then some...keep it going,

score of 4-3 IMO tonight was a better game than 1st game for Canucks, I'm thinking 1st 2 goals on Luongo were on soft side...BUT...he wasn't called on to make the hail-mary saves tonight so better game all round..

Regarding the Hawks,to say Sunday's game is BIG for them is a Massive understatement,so if anyone has thought that coach Q has been playing Toews/Kane/Sharp/Hossa alot,we have not seen anything yet...IMO Crawford has played excellent in both games also,will he steal a game? lets hope NOT!...we'll have to wait and see..

Looking forward to Sunday as I will be watching live instead of into the wee hrs of the night/morning...

Burrows,Kesler,and Salo are due,and I've liked what I've seen of Hodgson(should he play) will be rewarded and will get on score board, so I'm thinking 4-1 Canucks on Sunday

Good assessment 552'. The game was a good wake-up call for the boys. If there were any over-inflated ego's still looming after their stellar season, the Hawks' surely helped us out last night by summarily deflating them with a great effort. Lou showed a crack or two but he's entitled and I'm not concerned; both he and Cory are competent playoff contenders.

Look for a bigger game from our boys on Sunday. They were a devastating road-crew on the last stretch and they won't have the added pressure of performing in front of the home crowd. I think we'll make chicken's out of the Hawk's on Sunday with some big numbers. The 'D' will tally 2 of them.

6 - 1 Nucks.

WOW awsome win by the boys.... bit of a brain fart by lou he sometimes has them just a bit of lack of concentration but he will bounce back no problem

Wolf

Attachments

• 207226_10150543576180207_828175206_17762645_7778672_s.jpg
    207226_10150543576180207_828175206_17762645_7778672_s.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 15
Back