CANUCKS'- 2010

man u guys are funny...pips did u seriously do that?.....holmes*

You mean take a heart with me to the game?

I am creative...........but unfortunately I didn't have time to do "arts and crafts" before the game. I had notice at 4:15 that I was going.....and there just wasn't time.

Kane.....is terrified.

Kane is terrified to leave the Roxy. Those girls just love his mullet

Dear holmo*

[83chZPsYLbo] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83chZPsYLbo&feature=related

You too Eman :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Dan why do thy have to call me at 10 pm on saterday night to go fishing at 6am the next day? Do you know when happy hour is? Jeeze :p

Good luck out there buddy! Wish I dident get hammered lastnight.

-Steve

After 1: So-o-o-o-o-o-o-o lucky to get out of that period down only one goal. Terrible penalty trouble. Lou looks good.
Look for the Refs to even up the calls in the 2nd.

My 6-1 prediction is fading some...

Oh Dan why do thy have to call me at 10 pm on saterday night to go fishing at 6am the next day? Do you know when happy hour is? Jeeze :p

Good luck out there buddy! Wish I dident get hammered lastnight.

-Steve
That makes two of us...............
Springers were happnin today ;)

P.S. hacks suck

WTF? Is this a fishin' thread now?

After 2: Finally - after a period and a half - we get a farkin' PP... three seconds later, click-click-bang! - we score. Cool!
Then Sedin skates on the ice heads straight to the net and BOOM we're up one.

Giver'...

LOL!! Gee, that Luongo sure seems to be a bit better than the Craphawks fans make him out to be

One more nail in the coffin!

Even with the refs solidly behind them, the Hacks couldn't pull it off. Looking forward to the photos of all the paid up bets. Heh Heh Heh

Do you think the refs have it out for Rafy or maybe we should see the kid (Cory)back for another go!

One more nail in the coffin!

hell, Canucks ran out of nails long ago, there "almost" finished puttin all the fill back in the hole in the ground:p

Even with the refs solidly behind them, the Hacks couldn't pull it off. Looking forward to the photos of all the paid up bets. Heh Heh Heh

hmmm, if you thought(like I did) the call's,4-0 in1st with a 5 on 3:confused::confused:, were a"little" one sided, lookout in next game....

TORRES! TORRES! TORRES!.....NUFF said..LMAO!!!

IMO Canucks worst game in the playoffs to date(I know its been only 3 games), but Luongo again played sooo well, he's square to the puck,and so calm,like,like,like.....
two missed MT net's in last min., I almost had a jammer!

Kesler is SO DUE for a big game on the score card....hope it's Tuesday:D

Back