CANUCKS'- 2010

Or the past couple years..............
A D guy wouldn't be bad at the deadline but at the same Tanev and Sweatt seem to hold their own....... Cant say that for one or two regulars

Sweatt is out........fractured his foot in practice this past weekend. :(

No I have never been to ''SVEED'IN'' Holmes, and I agree it's not in there DNA and it's not there role. Like you say Little Hawk it seems to be working fine for now, but play-offs can paint a different picture. It's just frustating to watch sometimes when the opportunity presents itself to step up and send a message! You're right King- Cod they've alway's played this way and it's not going to change. Just be nice to see them go deep into the play-offs and not get pushed around like in the past few years. Don't get me wrong Pro- Fisher, I want them to win just as much as you do. Daniel would have been right at the top in points with Hank last year if he had not got injured, anyway we all know what happened after that, don't we Holmes!!! There're BIG GUY'S, just once in a BLUE MOON, that's all I'm asking. O. K. I'l shut up now!!

I think Ovie beats himself...he tries to do it all...the more they loose the more he forgets he has line mates.

4-2 nucks win! Pretty much own Cowgary & for that matter the the blackhacks too. Power play again made the diff as well as a gritty performance by Biekstra.

WOW thats was your closest prediction yet holmes.... you would have been bang if you reversered the score and added an empty netter well maybe you werent really that close!!!! LOL LOL
what did the hucks doooo oh yeah lost to the yote puppies ..... I say hucks as they have hucked away there best players ..... to not even make the playoffs maybe very sad indeed...

I thought it was a good game but would disagree that we pretty much owned the Flamers'. Calgary is our #1-nemesis and they always play like they are.
Good entertaining hockey and good to see Samuelson shooting the puck again.
Bonus: Sammy didn't get hurt.

I thought it was a good game but would disagree that we pretty much owned the Flamers'. Calgary is our #1-nemesis and they always play like they are.
Good entertaining hockey and good to see Samuelson shooting the puck again.
Bonus: Sammy didn't get hurt.

Agree with what you said-The Flames look a little tired 3 games in four nights-But I'm sure well take it any way we can get it-
I'm pretty sure they put the bubble wrap back on Salo right after the game :)

Our defensive woes continue; Louie handles the puck like a Bantam goalie (great assist eh?) yet continues to come up with stellar saves, go figure; Reffing was deplorable, hard to win when you are in the box; Burrow's continues to shine; nice to see Hansen finally nail one - he works so hard.

I hate it when we lose to St. Louis. Goes back to the Tchuck(?) days.
Better tonight I hope.

BETTER than your hawks holmes i doubt they will even make it this year....
Nuks will be fine..... cmon whats your prediction tonight???? seems when you do post we win so cmon do it already LOL LOL

Was a good game and good to see a hard worker like Hansen pop a couple.
Yes, the Nucks are in the enviable position of having a 'front-line' back-up goalie.
I have as much or more confidence in him than I do Lou... how do you do... my name is Lou!

THANKS HOLMES!!!!!!!LOL LOL
what about tommorow??? whats the score going to be ???

Wolf

Just heard new news...Canucks have traded for Ian White. Not sure what went to Carolina yet through I would assume a second round pic.

Calgary must love this....Great trade for Dion.LOL

Back