CANUCKS'- 2010

I'm proud to be a Canuck fan! Just think what the NHL wouldn't have if the team didn't exist. No white towels, no green men and no anthem singer who encourages the Canadian fans to show their patriotism!!!

Lou had a pretty good game but me still thinks he spends too much time on his knees. Don't like the butterfly thing.

We can thank 'Errorhoff' for that loss.

Them Sister's sure are a force when they make up their minds to pudda' puckin' in da' nettin' yah!

I wouldn't blame any one player for last nights loss. Mistakes are made in every game. They aren't burying their A chances. Its hard to put another winning streak together when as a team you are only scoring a single goal in a game. Wondering why Shirokov didn't play in the 3rd.

Yes.... yes they do suck in the shoot out...

At least we still have the Make Believes :p

Becoming to fancy to often. They need to play the shot/deflect or rebound more often. Mix it up a bit so the D gets running around not knowing what is coming. Still a point but they need to get a couple of wins while they are at home.

Agreed Rolly. Our whole livingroom was yelling "SHOOT!"
Lou had a good game. Liked the stacker save (almost) at the end.
Too many of the snipers are quiet of late; Burrows, Raymond, Hansen etc.

Looks like Bieksa got tuned.

WTF? Was that a smack-fest or what last night?

Yee-ha!

That was a smack down!.... Poor Dallas, 14 goals against in the last 2 games lol

images

NOW thats the team they should always look like get in front of the net and get them "dirty" goals when they play that game it seems to work for them especially on the PP and with holmes prdiction thanks!!!!!

Wolf

100 % wrong is better than 75%

Rollin, rollin, rollin..............
Rollin, rollin, rollin.

images

Snyd's does it again! Good to see Cody finally play in his 1st. The rookie D'men even look steady back there.

It does feel like there is a solid organisation in place...There is some good guys coming up...
Would have liked to see COHO on the third line at least.... centering the fourth just does not do him justice... thats not his role

Back