Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

These Norstar 30's are nice.On Facebook.
2003 Norstar 302 fly bridge
$165,900
Listed about an hour ago in Richmond, BC

About This Vehicle​

Exterior color: Blue · Interior color: Brown

Seller's Description​

Boathouse kept since new this boat has been meticulously maintained since new. She has twin Yanmar 315 hp diesel motors and will comfortably cruise at 24 knots. She has a specially designed deep v haul so cruise in comfort in any conditions. Priced well she’ll move quick. Call text or email for any further questions or comments.

These Norstar 30's are nice.On Facebook.
2003 Norstar 302 fly bridge
$165,900
Listed about an hour ago in Richmond, BC

About This Vehicle​

Exterior color: Blue · Interior color: Brown

Seller's Description​

Boathouse kept since new this boat has been meticulously maintained since new. She has twin Yanmar 315 hp diesel motors and will comfortably cruise at 24 knots. She has a specially designed deep v haul so cruise in comfort in any conditions. Priced well she’ll move quick. Call text or email for any further questions or comments.
Thanks, good-looking boat. Looks like it sold a few years ago and was renamed? https://www.nwexplorations.com/brokerage/2003-30-norstar-302-flybridge/
Here is the new brokerage listing https://www.yachtworld.com/yacht/2003-norstar-302-flybridge-8378052/

It says two cabins but no pictures of the second one? Looks like one v berth and a table below that converts to a berth?

2300 hours.

I went to see a revenge 22 before I bought my most recent boat, smallest feeling 22 I’ve ever been in, 7.5 beam, it’s cramped and the gunnels were below my knees in the dance floor area. Just didn’t feel safe.
Half the boat of that outrage in Ukee

Last edited:
Just a photo of a dream boat being built.

Custom Aluminum boat . CNC router cut design by Specmar
30'X10'9". 1/4 bottom 3/16 sides and deck. Set up for Twin out boards and has a brand new Karvan trailer included. Professional built. Cabin is not on it yet but will be soon. Or customize it to your liking.. $130,000.00

32A3EB38-3F40-4A65-9EC4-2F8B13571D3C.jpeg

I went to see a revenge 22 before I bought my most recent boat, smallest feeling 22 I’ve ever been in, 7.5 beam, it’s cramped and the gunnels were below my knees in the dance floor area. Just didn’t feel safe.
They are a little odd without any transom to lean on, hence the aluminum box that's been added. Would make a real small back deck. The 22 center consol rendition is a great boat (if you're into a cc).

Back