Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Pod pod pod. Bayliner 2958 with 300 verados. So tempting but only one steering station and no trailer. 35k with mpg numbers for those who are interested in that sort of thing @Rain City https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/466857245479899/
The ad says the boat is a 2008, the motors might be but the boat is a late 80s or early 90s year. And yes I remember that being for sale a while ago, it didn’t sell for a long time. It visually suits that pod and twin outboard set up.

The ad says the boat is a 2008, the motors might be but the boat is a late 80s or early 90s year. And yes I remember that being for sale a while ago, it didn’t sell for a long time. It visually suits that pod and twin outboard set up.
Yeah probably a 1990’s hull. After seeing the pricing on a Cutwater 28 with twin outboards this looks pretty good but a lack of a helm inside makes it not worth considering.

Feels like a 1 or 2 missing at the beginning of the price.

There's an outboard version on Facebook for 375k...

You could sell the two diesels for 20-30k and spend 120k on outboard power and pod. You would still be a hell of a lot cheaper than 375k.

Not that I encourage plodding, run that boat and if one of the engines or legs go, then sell the good one and pod.

Back