Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Very nice looking package. However, for all the mention of seating and sleeping and creature comforts, I think they missed the boat (😉) by including a head. Looks like a portapotti could go in the middle of the v berth if needed.
I think he can throw in an Alaskan head, a bucket. Nothing like taking dump on the bow while looking at snow capped mountains.

I’ve watch him build online for a couple years, I agree a head is key for long trips.

2008 Pursuit 255 offshore
$109,000
2 x 150hp Yamaha Outboards (F150TXR's) Port 116hrs Starboard: 124hrs
Like new and loaded. Dryland shed kept on trailer. This boat is as nice as they come on the pre-owned market. Crazy low hours. Full service records and diagnosis'. Raymarine Axiom 12" Vision 3D Plotter/Finder Raymarine VHF Hard Top Power Windlass Danforth Anchor (14lbs) Recessed Trim tabs Power Trim/Tilt 8'9" Beam Inverter Remote & Handheld Spotlights Full Isinglass Spreader & Cockpit Lights Clarion Bluetooth Stereo. Raw water Wash down Fresh water shower and sink Livewell / Fishbox Dual Battery Switch Marine head and holding tank w/ Macerator Dual wipers Downrigger mounts Swim Ladder Tandem axle Continental trailer.

305994471_5911691445507554_7451175272888394972_n.jpg

$109,000
Like new and loaded. Dryland shed kept on trailer. This boat is as nice as they come on the pre-owned market. Crazy low hours. Full service records and diagnosis'. Raymarine Axiom 12" Vision 3D Plotter/Finder Raymarine VHF Hard Top Power Windlass Danforth Anchor (14lbs) Recessed Trim tabs Power Trim/Tilt 8'9" Beam Inverter Remote & Handheld Spotlights Full Isinglass Spreader & Cockpit Lights Clarion Bluetooth Stereo. Raw water Wash down Fresh water shower and sink Livewell / Fishbox Dual Battery Switch Marine head and holding tank w/ Macerator Dual wipers Downrigger mounts Swim Ladder Tandem axle Continental trailer.

Sure be nice if they took a picture of the trailer tongue, surge or EOH.

$109,000

View attachment 85899
For that kinda dough I want motors that aren't 15 years old. Think how many years that thing sat without being used. Who knows if they were stored properly....

For that kinda dough I want motors that aren't 15 years old. Think how many years that thing sat without being used. Who knows if they were stored properly....

I'm fairly sure this thing was for sale last year too. Also, I think my boat used to be stored inside at lgm (aka the dirtiest place on earth) next to it and the thing rarely left the sheds. Nice rig but show me a 285 OS for sale locally and watch out!

Nice boat ,but the 2470 has a way bigger dance floor and is a true walkaround, just sayin. OH,and it has all new EOH brakes,bearings,rotors and tires. (for Kaelc);)
Fully agree! I want to send your boat to a friend in Van but is there sun/weather seating protection for 4?

Also I saw your Facebook market place post, but likely worth getting it on the Facebook boats for sale groups. Also a video would be good, we can do a quick coho run and I can get some video for you!

I'm fairly sure this thing was for sale last year too. Also, I think my boat used to be stored inside at lgm (aka the dirtiest place on earth) next to it and the thing rarely left the sheds. Nice rig but show me a 285 OS for sale locally and watch out!
Now we’re talking!

Last edited:
My only concern with that one would be the 225 Yamaha if it's a 2002 model,the exhaust corrosion issue.Very nice looking boat and well priced.

When healthy with no corrosion issues, they are such a torque monster, that 225 Yamaha is a beauty of a motor. I have been on boats that I thought would need a 250-275, but they work really well.

Back