Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Hurry,there's a new listing on "Craigslist Comox"

30ft Aluminum Power Catamaran - $95,000 (Van Anda)​

Just looked at the ad. Wow

Does this seem way overpriced?
I think that is about ballpark for a new one, so yeah, probably a bit high. But with all the add ons - trailer, gear, fuel cell, outriggers, etc. the seller is probably into it for another $100k, so I expect he trying to get some money back. Maybe he'll get lucky if there is a long waitlist to get a new one from the factory.

Probably underpowered as well. There's one at my marina with triple F300's which seems like more reasonable power. Or twin 425s with a 25 hp kicker...

I think that is about ballpark for a new one, so yeah, probably a bit high. But with all the add ons - trailer, gear, fuel cell, outriggers, etc. the seller is probably into it for another $100k, so I expect he trying to get some money back. Maybe he'll get lucky if there is a long waitlist to get a new one from the factory.

Probably underpowered as well. There's one at my marina with triple F300's which seems like more reasonable power. Or twin 425s with a 25 hp kicker...
He does have all the bells and whistles for sure. Those fancy swivels bases in those even fancier Burnwin rod holder thingies.

Considering a 2005 Campion is 68,888 plus doc fee of $295 the Kingfisher doesn’t look so bad. Wolf is nice but sure a different beast!

Doesn’t look like to bad performance at the dealership but you might feel differently when it is loaded with 4 guys, ice and full tanks heading offshore after all the stuff he has added on.

After years of building my boat and fishing gear, I bet if I had bought something like this I’d have made 500k more in my business but I like the distraction from dealing with customers and employees. My boat doesn’t complain!

Sure would be nice to have a buddy to convince to buy it, the offer by the old owner to show him the fishing ropes sure is generous ;)

I almost like it. To bad they didn't spend a bit more time on the front design. It looks like the pilot house is on backwards.
It looks like the same house as the 27' ACB that I guided out of at Sunds the 1 year I helped out there. Ugly as sin but really great to see out of. The ACB boats were an awesome fishing platform on inside waters but again there was no pride in driving around in an ugly boat

Back