Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

If anyone decides to buy that boat, remember that able auctions charges something ridiculous like 17% on their items. I bought a computer monitor there once and it wasn’t a good deal by the end of it haha. I imagine some people buy high ticket items without knowing about the high charge that able auctions charges after

This looks quite intriguing. Local reg numbers, less scams this way but who knows. It is a centre console, seller may be unaware.

30' REGAL PURSUIT
DUAL MERCURY 135 VERADO OUTBOARD MOTOR''S
DAY CRUISER BOAT WITH RAYTHEON GPS SYSTEM & ALUMINUM CONSOLE COVER
There is no trailer WITH THE BOAT
Last run 2years ago

Priced to sell $ 19775

View attachment 77149View attachment 77148
Looks like an old pursuit 24 with old Verados that's sat for years.... Gives me a case of "ten foot pole-itis" unless you're happy spending 4 times your purchase price to make it a reliable platform. Harder to sell the bigger cetercons too once your invested 90k and want your money out.

This looks like a great deal. Am I missing something? There is one of these at the old dock I was at. They rarely took it out though. Seemed to mainly party at the dock in it haha
It is likely a little rough and dated, so many people look down on bayliners but dual diesel power with no outdrives is pretty rare. If you have access to affordable moorage and haul outs, and a diesel mechanic you can’t go wrong, if you don’t mind spending big money on repairs like with any boat that size. Might be worth every penny or need 30-50k in work.

would love to see more C-Dory on the water

Saw a 19 angler out beside us at whirl bay yesterday and a member has a 22 at pedder. A buddy who has a 16 and 22 was talking about doing a Sidney spit rendezvous.

This 22 seems a little expensive for what you get but that is the case with almost any boat. Dual engines and the wallas are nice features no canvas and No Dual axle trailer are two features I’d look for. I sold my dual to the owner of a 22 here on the forum.

Looks nice and clean and would be under 60k landed, before taxes. Here are the comparables bc. The defiance has a locking cabin but looks like a smaller cabin and dance floor.

has anyone looked at the Karnic? Those and the Parker Polands look like good value. Amazing pricing considering they paid duty on them.

Saw a 19 angler out beside us at whirl bay yesterday and a member has a 22 at pedder. A buddy who has a 16 and 22 was talking about doing a Sidney spit rendezvous.

This 22 seems a little expensive for what you get but that is the case with almost any boat. Dual engines and the wallas are nice features no canvas and No Dual axle trailer are two features I’d look for. I sold my dual to the owner of a 22 here on the forum.

Looks nice and clean and would be under 60k landed, before taxes. Here are the comparables bc. The defiance has a locking cabin but looks like a smaller cabin and dance floor.

has anyone looked at the Karnic? Those and the Parker Polands look like good value. Amazing pricing considering they paid duty on them.

That seaswirl looks like a nice setup. Is that under powered though? Same engine as the 185 DE I just got.

Well see how the DE goes for a few years with the cuddy and then assess from there.

That seaswirl looks like a nice setup. Is that under powered though? Same engine as the 185 DE I just got.

Well see how the DE goes for a few years with the cuddy and then assess from there.
It is a nice setup for the price. Not to old a hull, radar, kicker and fishing gear. Your boat will definitely be faster and have more room under shelter I think? I’d skip the two footitus and move to a 24-26 footer in a few years. The 185 is a sick boat. My brother went from something the same size to 30 feet. I went from 18 to 25.

It is a nice setup for the price. Not to old a hull, radar, kicker and fishing gear. Your boat will definitely be faster and have more room under shelter I think? I’d skip the two footitus and move to a 24-26 footer in a few years. The 185 is a sick boat. My brother went from something the same size to 30 feet. I went from 18 to 25.
Yeah it's a hardtop so there is way more covered area. Have a wonderful weekend

Back