Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Can’t stoop to an aluminum eh? Lots of accessories that could be sold.

Pretty dam good deal.
No stooping involved,I looked it over many times until I realized there's no way to lock up my gear.I need a cuddy or pilothouse to keep it at a marina.I thought it wood be a good deal for someone on here.

No stooping involved,I looked it over many times until I realized there's no way to lock up my gear.I need a cuddy or pilothouse to keep it at a marina.I thought it wood be a good deal for someone on here.
Thanks also a little small to I guess. There is a 1996 wellcraft a buddy texted me, here on the island. You’d likely want to repower it but if you found a Suzuki it might fit in your budget.0EAB4575-60E2-4629-B0BE-7DFAE78B034F.png

With all of the gear included this sounds pretty sweet
I can’t believe 2 tvs, 3 cameras, never seem so much electronics must be one of kingfisher electronics wizards wet dream boats! More importantly where is the flir night vision camera?

What about checking with the manufacturer and see what it would cost to add a factory option door to that back opening where there is currently canvas? This is one of these boats for sale that has everything including a heater.

16’ Hourston $7,500

Hurry,there's a new listing on "Craigslist Comox"

30ft Aluminum Power Catamaran - $95,000 (Van Anda)​

Back