Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Hourston Glasscraft 17.5 1982. $6,900.
(Sunroof option)

View attachment 76731View attachment 76732View attachment 76733View attachment 76734View attachment 76735
Is it just me or it that sick! What do you guys think of those engines? Got to get my buddy into his first boat somehow!

I had a 1980 Evinrude 115hp. Never had a single problem with it. Very thirsty motor though and I didn't like mixing fuel all the time. I sold it for $1,800 last year.
too funny I was just typing we had a 1980 140 Evinrude (bullet proof) on a lil 16' Bayliner ski boat , a friend of the family still has it down at Whatcom Lake where it had its maiden voyage !! Yaegers ? in Bellingham didnt want to mount the motor as it was overpowered....

Must have been a couple notable deficiencies not in the listing. Dealers aren't much for selling boats for 10-20k less than market. Selling them at market is easy enough these days.
you would think for sure.........but maybe just maybe someone actually got a good buy on a boat recently !

you would think for sure.........but maybe just maybe someone actually got a good buy on a boat recently !
Not all dealers are crooks, if they base their price on NADA value most boats are 25% over priced, baffling that a 20 year old hull still sells for almost as much what it sold 20 years ago

Last edited:
When it first came up I inquired about if it had a trailer, ad didn’t say at the time. At that price, if everything it almost a good deal without a trailer. Probably 15k and 3 month wait for the right trailer. Between that and an older boat it was a pass. Still a nice boat for someone and if it’s moored costing them $500 a month so open to offers I bet!
Crazy thing is 6 years ago they were giving 26 commanders away. Amazing how high the used market has gone up.

Back