Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I sound like a broken record on this hull, but watch for a leaking fuel tank. They made this a bit bigger in the later years as well as the Pro designation.
sending unit gasket goes and the area surrounding usually gets corrosion.

My buddy is selling his BW 285 privately now. Over 100k in engines (installed price when new) still under warranty hanging off the back and you get an amazing fishing platform combined with the comfort of a cruiser. Not many boats will get you to your fishing spots quicker. Would look at a trade for smaller boat with trailer with dual power and similarly equipped.

Deposit received. On the hunt for a trailerable dual engine boat. Should we start a new thread? Little bigger than what Rayvon wants.

Yeah, I called about a 10k boat a few weeks ago. After 5 minutes on the phone I was like. "That's a $10 boat." I didn't tell him that, guess I should have? What does it cost to have a boat on the hard in Vancouver these days. It has to be $500 a month at least? Is there a bottle of scotch that is good enough to offer someone so they know you are not trying to insult them but help?
It’s a shame if it’s the same 10k commander I’m thinking about , buddy said he had it since 1986, so I had to go see it, Lmao I touched the prop and it disintegrated, also tried to pull a fast one and ly about the boat age, big deal if it’s the difference between pre alpha and alpha drives How do you own the same boat for 35 years and not know your drives

He has a post on Craigslist too saying he has cancer and the boat needs a few thousand dollars to be fixed. Honestly sounds like a scam, someone’s going to be taken for a ride.
He responded to me and said that I don’t have enough money for a bag of pucks. Which is true because we just bought a house hahaha.

regardless it seems like a scam and I could never buy a boat that has sunk. Boats that have sunk will sink again

It’s a shame if it’s the same 10k commander I’m thinking about , buddy said he had it since 1986, so I had to go see it, Lmao I touched the prop and it disintegrated, also tried to pull a fast one and ly about the boat age, big deal if it’s the difference between pre alpha and alpha drives How do you own the same boat for 35 years and not know your drives
Dam maybe the bottle of scotch offer was too rich. I gave up drinking year's ago and have a bottle of Kaulha.

Sad, still might be a good hull but only if someone is lucky. Too much chance of rot and or a leaky fuel tank.

Thanks for putting the final knife in my dream :) I even have a trailer I might be able to make it fit on.

Back