Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

i would have bought this in a snap for the kingfisher , instead of having to put 5k into the old one.
Not a boat, isn't this a pretty good price for a 28ft trailer?

View attachment 73263
No electric over hydraulic brakes so not good for an accident or an f150

Prob would have been $5k into this one too... Better the devil you know.....

Should I have posted the link to my friend's trailer in here instead?

Nice equipment list, turn key fishing machine.

2008 Hewescraft 180 Searunner $47,000.

View attachment 73307
Sounds like a lot of gear worth well over 4K at today’s retail prices with taxes. Loved my old Searunner. Make sure to have a couple $ for suspension seats if you want to run it rough weather and off the west coast.

1980 Trend 28
$21,000 looks like it comes with a trailer. Nice fish and cruise package with updated electrical.

Just looking at the photographs, the neat v-berth (bedding squared away), the general level of cleanliness of a 43 year old boat, clean , tidy head. All these things indicate that this boat has been well looked after.

The neatly had drawn schematics add a nice touch.

Of course I may be off base on this assessment and a boat with used panties for curtains, last month's KD still in it's pot on the stove, and a head that repels borders may be a better choice, but on first look, this boat has the appearance of being looked after, and fore.

Just looking at the photographs, the neat v-berth (bedding squared away), the general level of cleanliness of a 43 year old boat, clean , tidy head. All these things indicate that this boat has been well looked after.

The neatly had drawn schematics add a nice touch.

Of course I may be off base on this assessment and a boat with used panties for curtains, last month's KD still in it's pot on the stove, and a head that repels borders may be a better choice, but on first look, this boat has the appearance of being looked after, and fore.
Yeah, if someone has a good buddy who knows engines it’s a hell of a lot of boat for the $ and you can avoid the haul out fees with that trailer.

Back