Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

There is a proline 260 on Facebook, dropped to 35 k with 2stokes, can’t figure out how to post the link, I suck at techno **** oh and grammar( english ) but I speak 2 lingo lol

I know no ones going to be interested in this but stuff like this just pisses me off. This is over $25,000.00 more than I paid for mine brand new last summer and mine has the .250 hull bottom I’ll garuntee you this one doesn't’, and I have the 15 hp merc pro kicker. What really annoys me, they couldn’t even take decent pics and clean the darn thing up, what a pigs sty, mud all over the hull even comes with all the scratches on the bow as well. Like wow.

Yeah, that's a lousy ad for sure. And no cleaning effort whatsoever. The price thing though...that's so dependent upon the region and demand....also, that doesn't mean that's the actual selling price.

Yeah, that's a lousy ad for sure. And no cleaning effort whatsoever. The price thing though...that's so dependent upon the region and demand....also, that doesn't mean that's the actual selling price.
It is a fresh water boat. Mud comes off easy, some look like bird droppings from the barn rafters, it is not rust or scale from the salt water environment. Agree with asking vs selling, lots of reductions on FB Marketplace lately.

I know no ones going to be interested in this but stuff like this just pisses me off. This is over $25,000.00 more than I paid for mine brand new last summer and mine has the .250 hull bottom I’ll garuntee you this one doesn't’, and I have the 15 hp merc pro kicker. What really annoys me, they couldn’t even take decent pics and clean the darn thing up, what a pigs sty, mud all over the hull even comes with all the scratches on the bow as well. Like wow.

Also, what's up with the listing dealer for that ad? Does it seem shady to anybody else? They've got two local (Howe Sound) boats that were recently posted on for sale by owner on CL. Seems odd to me that the owners would list with a broker so soon after pulling ads down from CL.

The brokerage website:

The local Grady Gulfstream that was recently on CL, located in Horseshoe Bay:

The local Striper that was recently on CL and located in Squamish:

Is this place like the Canadian version of POP Yachts?

It is a fresh water boat. Mud comes off easy, some look like bird droppings from the barn rafters, it is not rust or scale from the salt water environment. Agree with asking vs selling, lots of reductions on FB Marketplace lately.

Well no what it does is it shows pride of ownership and how this boat has been treated over all. It’s was road hard treated like crap with no respect and then put away wet. Gee whiz if youre going to ask over new price at least clean it lol. I priced one of these boats out in 2018,, no electronics but could have pulled it off the lot for 97.

Well, there are a lot of them for sale most of the time
Yes I get it lol, but some are beat up and have non composite transom and stringers, I guess a proline is not worthy of posting, I would the proline with 2 stoke over any trophy with inboard is all I am saying. Lots for sale for a good reason too

I agree its crazy, but another factor is aluminum gets more expensive every day almost doubling in the last year it looks like to me, forecast shortages in the future.

Looking for about 22 to 24 feet boat let me know what you got
sigh* Me, too, kid. - iFunny :)

25ft SilverStreak with brand new twin Merc 200s for $250,000

25ss.jpg

Immaculate 25’ Silver Streak with 2 brand new Mercury 200 HP 4 stroke motors (0 hrs) and 15 HP 4 stroke (50 hrs) Mercury kicker. Furnace, electric head, sleeping berth, hydraulic seats, fridge, stove & running water in cabin. Rear steering centre, all navigation equipment included.

Back