Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I may list my 26’ Commander in August if this really strong market still exists. Low hours and warranty on twin Suzuki engines, 3 new helms, newer electronics top and bottom, newer batteries, wash down etc. Turn key boat that just needs fuel. I’m taking it to Rivers inlet early Aug and may sell when I get home. Just throwing this out there incase you don’t find what you are after by then.
That sounds like a perfect sea trial. I'll bring my $100 deposit and a big cooler of beer and food for all.
Pod it and thank me later
There is the truth, 50k invested by the last two owners, the true cost of boats. Last night as I "finished" fixing up my boat, I figured out a float switch that has virtually been never used is somehow stuck on and another bilge pump isn't running. At least it's bring on another $100 when you do it yourself and scrounge for parts. Love the inset sink on this commander, if you have ever had a lot of people on your boat features like that keep you from bumping into each other. Still a 200k boat new so this might not be a bad deal.

I may list my 26’ Commander in August if this really strong market still exists. Low hours and warranty on twin Suzuki engines, 3 new helms, newer electronics top and bottom, newer batteries, wash down etc. Turn key boat that just needs fuel. I’m taking it to Rivers inlet early Aug and may sell when I get home. Just throwing this out there incase you don’t find what you are after by then.
Put my name on your potential buyers list. If you stop in at Telegraph Cove on your way home I'd love to have a look. What size Suzukis are on it?

Pod it and thank me later
Looks pretty good! Contacting the seller.
Anyone have knowledge of the builder? It’s not the same as the Maitland Commander 26.

Put my name on your potential buyers list. If you stop in at Telegraph Cove on your way home I'd love to have a look. What size Suzukis are on it?
I’m trailering to Hardy this year so unfortunately I won’t be stopping at Telegraph. The boat has twin 200s. Best cruise is at 28mph around 4200-4300rpm getting just over 2mpg. Tops out over 40mph.

Here's a curious one...Charter operation with a 32ft "luxury fishing machine"

32 Foot Luxury Fishing Machine for sale, has 12 ft beam and twin 350 Mercruisers.
Comes with 20 years running Vancouver Island Charter fishing company, Recession proof business. Over 25K in gear and equipment. Mostly booked up for 2021.
Completely TURNKEY operation with training and full time support for as long as you own it. Full package deal only. Company and Boat.

This is Your chance to own the business of a life time. Be your own boss in the most beautiful location in BC. Have FUN earn money, make friends.
Successful Turnkey charter fishing operation for sale,
Operating for past 19 seasons, bookings already for 2021.
Own and operate a 32 foot Luxury Boat
Completely Refit 2012-2014.
Proven business, survived all recessions including Covid 19 Closures.
The most reward-able career I have had in my 40 years of business.
Alberta resident when I decided to operate this business you can do the same.
Will only be turned over to the person I accept on behalf of my clients this helps ensure the successful transition to the new owner.
If interested in more details you must send a resume with details of experience in People Skills, fishing, corporate contact potential etc.
WTF kind of ad is this? I'm tempted to email him just to hear the lowdown but then again I don't care that much :cool:

WTF kind of ad is this? I'm tempted to email him just to hear the lowdown but then again I don't care that much :cool:
start working on your resume! :cool:
Fishing out of Ucluelet IS fun - you have to agree with that!

Back