Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

1993 Sea Sport Explorer 2400 with 300hp Volvo V8 & DPS drive - $82,500

SS2400.jpg

1993 SeaSport Explorer 2400 w/ 2017 Volvo Penta V8-300hp-C-J & DPS drive with Duoprops

320hrs

beautiful commuting or fishing, diving vessel

Georgia Straight veteran

Lovingly restored and professionally maintained

updated dual axle trailer included

original furuno radar
zodiac inflatable
electric head as new
shockwave helm seat as new
fusion sound system with sub & 6xbose speakers
hi power led work lights
professionally rewired electrical
spare Volvo DuoProp included
4 co2 life jackets & all safety equipment included

I agree with your comments. I keep reading complaints that boats are priced too high but that’s the market and if you want a decent boat, it’s gonna cost you. (Although I still do see some stupid prices for old bayliners) Stop complaining and bashing boat prices - if you can’t afford it, move on or wait a year. Boats are expensive period. If you’re looking for a cheap deal, you’re probably gonna get what you paid for and spend a lot more $$ down the road for repairs and upgrades. It’s not going to get cheaper if you wait and you won’t be on the water this summer if you keep waiting and complaining about prices.

With all due respect, I guess according to you, no price conversing allowed, just shut up and buy or don’t, lov’it!

Reminder! Many join this community for various reasons some offer help others look for help. Regardless, it also includes discussions on both worthy and unworthy boat purchases including pricing and options. It is a resource to help others that are struggling with decisions on what to buy and expectations before, during and after the sale which include insight to under-priced, reasonably-priced and over-priced boats. I understand you opinion but to advise against anyone’s remarks is not acceptable and not aligned with, what I believe, this community to be.

Last edited:
With all due respect, I guess according to you, no price conversing allowed, just shut up and buy or don’t, lov’it!

Reminder! Many join this community for various reasons some offer help others look for help. Regardless, it also includes discussions on both worthy and unworthy boat purchases including pricing and options. It is a resource to help others that are struggling with decisions on what to buy and expectations before, during and after the sale which include insight to under-priced, reasonably-priced and over-priced boats. I understand you opinion but to advise against anyone’s remarks is not acceptable.
Whatever buddy. I’m allowed my opinion too. And you totally quoted me wrong - I never told anyone to “shut up and buy” lol

50'g for a 2014, that isn't too bad, wasn't that one for sale in Sylvan Lake for like $20,000 a few months back?
Ya, I'm pretty sure that was my neighbours boat in Sylvan - it was an early 2000's Campion - he had it up in Lac La Ronge - Some dude in Edmonton bought it - mentioned he was bringing it to Campbell River... (In hindsight I should have been a tad more pro-active on that one - the search still continues!)

This is legit...my buddy ordered one of those Yamaha 195 jet boats for Sakinaw last Sept. It arrived 2 weeks ago and Checkpoint asked if he was for sure going to take it as they have a line up of folks wanting these boats, at a significant premium.

His was a new build, so sure, there could be supply chain issues, and so forth. But the used brokerage stuff is flying out the door too, no doubt.

Reminder! Many join this community for various reasons some offer help others look for help. Regardless, it also includes discussions on both worthy and unworthy boat purchases including pricing and options. It is a resource to help others that are struggling with decisions on what to buy and expectations before, during and after the sale which include insight to under-priced, reasonably-priced and over-priced boats. I understand you opinion but to advise against anyone’s remarks is not acceptable and not aligned with, what I believe, this community to be.
I think he paid too much for his boat that’s why he’s a bit sour lol. Boat are expensive yes, but if your willing to pay the same price For a 30 year old boat now when the original cost new 30 years ago, fill your boots.

1993 Sea Sport Explorer 2400 with 300hp Volvo V8 & DPS drive - $82,500

View attachment 65881

1993 SeaSport Explorer 2400 w/ 2017 Volvo Penta V8-300hp-C-J & DPS drive with Duoprops

320hrs

beautiful commuting or fishing, diving vessel

Georgia Straight veteran

Lovingly restored and professionally maintained

updated dual axle trailer included

original furuno radar
zodiac inflatable
electric head as new
shockwave helm seat as new
fusion sound system with sub & 6xbose speakers
hi power led work lights
professionally rewired electrical
spare Volvo DuoProp included
4 co2 life jackets & all safety equipment included
Saw this boat today. Seasport 2400 is a substantial vessel, but not the solution for us. we are 4 and want to be able to stay on the boat for long weekends. It’s a bit squished for that. As a commuter, it’s great, but a tinny far better for us in that size. Old sounder, no operable sink or fridge, but newer gas power and shockwave helm seat. Custom cockpit cushions for doghouse and cockpit cover are nice.

Focussing on 26 Tolly or Commander.

Saw this boat today. Seasport 2400 is a substantial vessel, but not the solution for us. we are 4 and want to be able to stay on the boat for long weekends. It’s a bit squished for that. As a commuter, it’s great, but a tinny far better for us in that size. Old sounder, no operable sink or fridge, but newer gas power and shockwave helm seat. Custom cockpit cushions for doghouse and cockpit cover are nice.

Focussing on 26 Tolly or Commander.
I may list my 26’ Commander in August if this really strong market still exists. Low hours and warranty on twin Suzuki engines, 3 new helms, newer electronics top and bottom, newer batteries, wash down etc. Turn key boat that just needs fuel. I’m taking it to Rivers inlet early Aug and may sell when I get home. Just throwing this out there incase you don’t find what you are after by then.

I may list my 26’ Commander in August if this really strong market still exists. Low hours and warranty on twin Suzuki engines, 3 new helms, newer electronics top and bottom, newer batteries, wash down etc. Turn key boat that just needs fuel. I’m taking it to Rivers inlet early Aug and may sell when I get home. Just throwing this out there incase you don’t find what you are after by then.
Would be interested in discussing further! Cheers.

We’ll see you up at Rivers! Up there Aug 1-7.

Here's a curious one...Charter operation with a 32ft "luxury fishing machine"

32 Foot Luxury Fishing Machine for sale, has 12 ft beam and twin 350 Mercruisers.
Comes with 20 years running Vancouver Island Charter fishing company, Recession proof business. Over 25K in gear and equipment. Mostly booked up for 2021.
Completely TURNKEY operation with training and full time support for as long as you own it. Full package deal only. Company and Boat.

This is Your chance to own the business of a life time. Be your own boss in the most beautiful location in BC. Have FUN earn money, make friends.
Successful Turnkey charter fishing operation for sale,
Operating for past 19 seasons, bookings already for 2021.
Own and operate a 32 foot Luxury Boat
Completely Refit 2012-2014.
Proven business, survived all recessions including Covid 19 Closures.
The most reward-able career I have had in my 40 years of business.
Alberta resident when I decided to operate this business you can do the same.
Will only be turned over to the person I accept on behalf of my clients this helps ensure the successful transition to the new owner.
If interested in more details you must send a resume with details of experience in People Skills, fishing, corporate contact potential etc.

Back